Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Becky G sues Dr. Luke's company for $100 Million

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Becky G claims she's getting left high and dry in a $525 MILLION water deal -- and she's pointing the finger directly at her former music producer, Dr. Luke, in a new lawsuit. 

The core of this story is Core -- the bottled water company which is reportedly in the process of being bought out by Keurig Dr Pepper for half a BILLION dollars. Dr. Luke owns a significant piece of Core. 

21-year-old Becky G has been pushing the brand on social media and in her music videos since she was a teenager -- but claims she only agreed because she felt if she didn't make Luke happy, he would "squash" her career. 

"Dr. Luke made it clear both directly and implicitly that [her] ability to have a music career would be tied to [her] continuing involvement in promoting Core," Becky's lawsuit reads.

Becky is not suing Dr. Luke personally -- just Core Nutrition -- but in the court docs filed by Ben Meiselas of Geragos and Geragos, she definitely paints him as the bad guy. 

source: http://m.tmz.com/#!2018/11/28/becky-g-lawsuit-core-nutrition-water-dr-pepper-luke/

Dr. Luke promised Becky G 50,000 shares of his bottled water company "Core" and said to her multiple times "If you don't promote my water brand, I'm not gonna release your album." Now the company is about the be sold and Becky G has neither her album, nor 50,000 shares of the company.

TimisaMonster

Dr. Luke is so messy and a pervert....how does he even still have a job???

:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Supersonic
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

Dr. Luke is so messy and a pervert....how does he even still have a job???

:saladga:

If a men tells a woman is a *****, at least 10 other men believe him. If a woman tell a man is a jerk, at least 10 people are asking her "Are you sure about that? Isn't it just you?"

SharGaga

To think that he basically is responsible for much of Katy's success. I wonder if shes going to bounce back without him.

Where was she when Kesha needed her?

Not feeling bad for this girl.. she knew with who she's working ad signing her life.. I hope she'll lose..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Supersonic

It's just funny how some people are like "Kesha is a liar, Dr. Luke was innocent all along" when literally everybody who survived getting signed by him is suing him and everybody that survived and moved on from working with him said he's manipulative as hell and willing to shoot in his own foot, if it means that he can sabotage you and show you that he has more power than you.

Him being a rapist may never be legally proven, but you really think that a man who bluntly tells a newcomer girl that he'll ruin her career unless she does as he says is totally beyond using physical and sexual violence? It's like saying "That guy may torture squirrels and squeeze them until they vomit up their own guts, I just know that he would NEVER shoot a bunny."

ShockPop

"The prosecution calls it's first witness to the stand... Kesha Sebert"

This whole debacle is begging to be a movie. Except he'd make money from it so maybe not.

Meredith Grey
33 minutes ago, River said:

Where was she when Kesha needed her?

Not feeling bad for this girl.. she knew with who she's working ad signing her life.. I hope she'll lose..

To be totally fair, she was probably scared to piss him off. Helping Kesha would’ve been the right thing to do, but it may have cost her A LOT.  There’s more than wrong and right, the world exists in shades of gray.

bloody g

Becky is taking away the trash I see

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

SpamMusubi

He’s literally a leech who feeds off of and manipulates the talented people around him. He needs to go:triggered:

Sushi is my one true passion

ALGAYDO

Ellie Goulding needs to take some notes from this Becky woman since she happily keeps promoting Dr. Luke’s water tbh 

49 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Ellie Goulding needs to take some notes from this Becky woman since she happily keeps promoting Dr. Luke’s water tbh 

She probably wants her album to be released too :selena:

Hottie Detector

Archived