Gaga for Hollywood Reporter

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vitleysingur

She's talking about having kids again.

Now I start to wonder whethet this repeated message is actually a part of the award campaign or not. :ladyhaha:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Kimblue
1 minute ago, Vitleysingur said:

Now I start to wonder whethet this repeated message is actually a part of the award campaign or not. :ladyhaha:

Are you talking about the “Joanne” part? She told that story during Joanne promo and during the JWT.

Teal Ambition

This gif called me poor and ugly

giphy.gif

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Gagadonna
11 minutes ago, GoneGUY said:

Can you point out when you think that eyeroll was? I love Regina so maybe I'm being delusional but i didnt get that feeling at all. I just thought she was listening. Rachel seemed bored though ngl.

I checked and no eye roll ;) but at some point in the very beginning we may get the impression

Gagadonna
6 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

She didn't mention having kids anywhere in this interview 

Last question's a fun one: Who is a character that you've played that you would like to have dinner with?

GAGA Just because I've only been in one movie, doesn't mean that I wouldn't want to meet Ally! OK? (Laughs.) I just want to say, I was in Machete Kills.

Yes queen remind the people of that Razzie nomination so people can gauge how much you've improved since 2013 :excited2:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

RAMROD

Buying 10 copies of these, brb

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Vitleysingur
14 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

Are you talking about the “Joanne” part? She told that story during Joanne promo and during the JWT.

10 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

She didn't mention having kids anywhere in this interview 

GAGA It's special having children in your lives, that when you have that psychological change as you are taking on a role, that they sort of snap you out of it a bit, in a way.

GAGA This actually made me want to have kids. That sounds lovely.

Read the full interview, gurls.:gaycat:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

It’s so amazing to see her with all these actresses, like omg, Nicole and Glenn! 😵😍

Look how far she has come. Legit sitting on a star-studded roundtable with actresses, would never have thought this 5 years ago

BlingNotTheMusic

The return of the “Glass of Pinot Grigio in one hand, kid in the other” story :vegas:

50 minutes ago, GoneGUY said:

Can you point out when you think that eyeroll was? I love Regina so maybe I'm being delusional but i didnt get that feeling at all. I just thought she was listening. Rachel seemed bored though ngl.

I will revise what I said: It was more like a “look-her-up-and-down” thing. 3:03-3:07 (timing is always a bit varied for each view, but precisely when Gaga says “...the Joanne Tour”. )  And in my second look, Regina definitely grows bored of listening to Gaga, sways in her seat and turns her attention to, I dont know, picking a piece of lint off her dress. Approx. 5:07. Thats not awe on her face. I am not dissing Regina, just an observation.... Most people are gaga for Gaga. 

Watch As I Dive In

crisTEAne

omg, i love watching these roundtable interviews. the fact that my gagz is in one of them as an actor and, on top of that, surrounded by such legends as nicole and glenn is BEYOND. i'm so proud of her. :cryga:

Spoiler

i still don't like the word deep, but whatever. i can overlook that. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived