💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Jax Jones + Years & Years - “Play”

TailoredGuilts

Featured Posts

Leblanc

I like this. It could go harder but it's alright. Years + Years are still my guys tho :diane:

I always let the good ones go

ugh I hate to say it but this is even better than everything on Palo Santo :nooo: such a majestic BOP

Can't wait to see them next year

... and now i just sit in silence.

Haroon

Omg I’m loving this :party: Got an email about Jax Jones doing a show here in April and managed to get a ticket this morning and I can’t wait to be going crazy for it :excited: It sounds kinda 90s like when they had all the ravey dance songs right before the millennium but it’s also got a current vibe to it too :music: I don’t really know Years & Years outside of King but I do like his/their voice, I came here for Jax Jones :laughga:

@Bear Our Heiress of Pop’s new single :legend:

6 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Omg I’m loving this :party: Got an email about Jax Jones doing a show here in April and managed to get a ticket this morning and I can’t wait to be going crazy for it :excited: It sounds kinda 90s like when they had all the ravey dance songs right before the millennium but it’s also got a current vibe to it too :music: I don’t really know Years & Years outside of King but I do like his/their voice, I came here for Jax Jones :laughga:

@Bear Our Heiress of Pop’s new single :legend:

a BOP :giveup: I love it

GGD Movie Nights: giphy.gif

That J
5 hours ago, Antonoff said:

ugh I hate to say it but this is even better than everything on Palo Santo :nooo: such a majestic BOP

Can't wait to see them next year

There are some fantastic moments on Palo Santo but my biggest issue with it is...

Had they spent the time on the music that they spent with the amazing story and background, imagery, etc....they could have had this days THRILLER. 

It's in them tho...I have high hopes for this band but they went a tad too much on the pitch and the music fell slightly due to it.  

Still it's a good album but not as great as the one before it. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

3 hours ago, That J said:

There are some fantastic moments on Palo Santo but my biggest issue with it is...

Had they spent the time on the music that they spent with the amazing story and background, imagery, etc....they could have had this days THRILLER. 

It's in them tho...I have high hopes for this band but they went a tad too much on the pitch and the music fell slightly due to it.  

Still it's a good album but not as great as the one before it. 

I totally agree! The story and the aesthetic for this album is really stunning

PS is a great album, it has some bops as well, I got stuck Karma in my head for months since it came out but idk it didn't shook me as Com did but still love them

... and now i just sit in silence.

That J
8 hours ago, Antonoff said:

I totally agree! The story and the aesthetic for this album is really stunning

PS is a great album, it has some bops as well, I got stuck Karma in my head for months since it came out but idk it didn't shook me as Com did but still love them

Com remains one of the best albums ever.  Easily!!!  Xo

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Mister Money
37 minutes ago, That J said:

Com remains one of the best albums ever.  Easily!!!  Xo

i like PS slighlty a little more

Archived