💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Clean Bandit - Playboy Style ft Charli XCX, Bhad Bhabie

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Them jumping on any random rapper just for the sake of having a rapper on a track isn’t much better lol

Both are bad. I just find more humor in the whole “adding any random rapper in a track to make it longer” theory. 

It's a really cute and fun bop. The pre-chorus is great and the chorus itself is really catchy. I'll wait until someone makes a Godli XCX solo version to put it in my iTunes library, not really here for the Internet fad that turned into a rapper. (and I use that term loosely) I physically cringed at her part.

Overall tho, issa bop.

nlqxG94.gif

ミ☆

AndyDWUW

On a side note, what Charli xCX song is in this meme?

😂😂it’s a low-low key bop

FlopSlurper
26 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

On a side note, what Charli xCX song is in this meme?

😂😂it’s a low-low key bop

tumblr_mi7l4iryQy1r1ft0fo1_400.gif

Haroon

I woke up and saw a notification on my phone about a song being available from my preorder of their album and saw “Bhad Bhabie” and thought I was still asleep :duck:

Listening to it now and it reminds me of the late 90s and early 2000s for some reason, can’t put my finger on it :laughga: It’s my least favourite from the songs released so far but I wouldn’t say I dislike it :shrug: 

Disappointed that that kid is also featured on the song. If I ignore it, the track is a bop as usual, Charli never let the ghays down :ohwell:

Archived