Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana Grande's "Dangerous Woman Diaries" to premier on YouTube Red!

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

Ryusei

Ari pumping out that content yaaas, I'm here for this (but not youtube red, I'll wait for a leak or smth :neyde:  )

Musery

Irrelevant
2 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

This could have been interesting... 2 years ago.

the tour didnt even start two years ago

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

OFFICIAL TRAILER

Giving exclusive, behind-the-scenes access to one of the world’s biggest stars, Ariana Grande: Dangerous Woman Diaries takes an intimate look at the life of Ariana Grande during her Dangerous Woman Tour through the creation of her latest album, Sweetener. This 4-part documentary series is a love letter to her fans. The series features exclusive behind the scenes footage of Ariana in the studio with Pharrell, on set shooting the music videos for the light is coming and God is a woman and rehearsing for her VMAs performance.

In addition Dangerous Woman Diaries also includes live performances including Focus, Into You, Touch It, Side to Side, One Last Time and Dangerous Woman.

Available to binge watch from 11/29 with YouTube Premium

She’s killing it. She has improved so much as an artist and a performer and you can tell she works hard and cares about what she does. She’s always putting out something and her commitment shows. respectable. She’s also very talented. 

I started my free trial for this, and god I love it! This is EXACTLY what I want every artist to do! 
They didn't film a full date? Who cares, they edited all the footage they had, and here they go! A tour film! I'm also lovin' that vintage vibe from certain shots (don't know if it's an edit, or legit old cameras, but anyway, love it!)

I wish Gaga would have done this for the BTWB :giveup:

Archived