💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Did this destroy Katy mentally and still affects her?

Lighter

Featured Posts

I don't like how this was all filmed and recorded... But I feel sorry for her... And breaking up via message is a most cowardly thing to do 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Reid LePage

okay a text message breakup is bad enough

BUT A DIVORCE OVER TEXT MESSAGE?! ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?!

Earthling

She's broken and everyone's just pushing her onto the stage. The way she puts on the fakest big smile seconds before being lifted up is heartbreaking.

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Bradley

She did mention suicidal tendencies in the Witness interview. I'm not sure what that is about but from my knowledge of her, the whole Russell breakup hit her harder than anything else. It's also why she wrote By the Grace of God.

This is really, really sad... She just went through one of the most harrowing, traumatic experiences a person can have--and her whole team is okay with encouraging her to go out on stage and pretend to be herself.

Can we all, as a fanbase, pause for a minute and appreciate the contrast to how Gaga has allowed herself time to heal from her various health struggles (mental and physical)?

As much as we all are disappointed by tour cancellations or content release delays, I am so happy that Gaga has managed to put together a team that respects her health as the upmost priority for her both artistically and personally. I am guessing that this is why Gaga has been able to return to form with ASIB, while Katy seems to be struggling with her music and life. 

Look, I support Katy doing the show if that's what she thought would make her feel best, but it does NOT seem like there was a responsible amount of telling her "You know, it may be best if you cancel the show and deal with what just happened. It's okay to cancel." Her whole team would have hell to pay if she cancels, and it just seems like they're looking out for themselves.

I hope Katy recovers.

Suspiria
39 minutes ago, andy69em said:

This is really, really sad... She just went through one of the most harrowing, traumatic experiences a person can have--and her whole team is okay with encouraging her to go out on stage and pretend to be herself.

While I get your point, we need to remember a big pop concert like this is a huge deal that hundreds of people rely on as a source of income. Her team, her band/dancers, the lights and sound engineers, the stage setup team. Even down to the people working the bars at the venue. To cancel would mean refunding all those hundreds of tickets, and affect all of those people's pay. I can definitely understand why they encouraged her to go ahead with the show.

Plus, it might even have been good for her to distract herself rather than being overcome with the sadness. And she probably looks back on this as a source of strength: if I can put on a show after such a horrible thing, I can do anything.

Mindblown

Of course it still affects her. She's a normal person. If you and I went through anything like this we'd have trust issues forever. Maybe it doesn't affect her daily, but of course, it will leave a lasting imprint on her. 

Kimblue
1 hour ago, Hybrid Rose said:

okay a text message breakup is bad enough

BUT A DIVORCE OVER TEXT MESSAGE?! ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?!

My friend got a text message divorce. He was a ****.:fthis:

Archived