💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Presidential candidacy announcements?

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Tom Nook

We’ll for sure start seeing announcements in spring so March of next year, lord I would gag if someone tried to challenge Trump for the Republican nomination 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

GypsyVida
57 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

I would gag if someone tried to challenge Trump for the Republican nomination 

I think someone might and they could win. A lot of republicans are starting to turn their heads away from Trump. My dad and my aunt are both VERY conservative and they both voted for Trump and have always loved him but they both said that they'd gladly vote for another republican because they are fed up with cheeto man.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Batwings

If Democrats want to avoid 4 more years of Trump, they're going to have to get a candidate who is new and exciting and has an actual message other than "Hey, we're not Trump!" The Democrats thought they had the 2016 election in the bag because Trump was such a buffoon throughout his entire campaign, but he had an "America First" message that appealed to a wide demographic. Granted, most of us with common sense knew it was just a bunch of hot air, but it was a simple and direct message that managed to fire up many Americans, and the next Democratic candidate is going to have to have a much wider mass appeal than Trump.

Archived