💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Presidential candidacy announcements?

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

When do you think we’ll start seeing presidential hopefuls announce their formal entrence into the presidential race? I thought this spring or summer (2019) for sure because Trump and Hillary entered then but I just read that Obama announced his enterence in February of 2007. Do you think we’ll see people announce this early or do you think they’re gonna try to avoid how long and grueling this last election felt and enter a little later? Or do you think they’ll flip that logic and want as much time as possible to pick at Trump?

AStarIsBorn21

I hope the next race is an actual race. No more senior citizens tryna run our government when they can barely make it to the bathroom in the morning. :triggered:

Spoiler

The ageism jumped out I know, but y’all know I’m joking and also kinda agree with me so there’s that. :vegas:

raragaga

i'm still hoping oprah will run 

tenor.gif?itemid=12158533

xoxo

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

I hope the next race is an actual race. No more senior citizens tryna run our government when they can barely make it to the bathroom in the morning. :triggered:

Hide contents

The ageism jumped out I know, but y’all know I’m joking and also kinda agree with me so there’s that. :vegas:

Careful. The Bernie Bros will scalp you for suggesting he shouldn’t run again. :ladyhaha:

But on a serious note I think this election will see younger candidates enter on the dem side. Beto, Kamala, and Cory Booker seem like they might enter imo. That’s already more young blood than last election.

WildAmerican

Hillary announced April 2015, which is equivalent to April 2019 this time. So around Summertime for sure.

Cody James
3 minutes ago, raragaga said:

Me too :( I was really expecting Michelle Obama to run, but she admits in her book she has never been a fan of politics and wants to leave that Barack. 

LateToCult
Just now, WildAmerican said:

Hillary announced April 2015, which is equivalent to April 2019 this time. So around Summertime for sure.

Sis did you read my post tho? Obama announced in February. :air:

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, raragaga said:

That would be interesting for sure but I don’t think she’ll run in this election. Her mother just passed away and right now is when you have to be on your A-game.

Cody James
3 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

That would be interesting for sure but I don’t think she’ll run in this election. Her mother just passed away and right now is when you have to be on your A-game.

Plus, Trump plays dirty, which would either be to his disadvantage or really upset people with Opera being an angel. 

MJHolland

definitely after the holiday season, but before mid-spring 

30 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Probably spring/summer 2019

summer would be very late for how large this primary will likely be 

raragaga
7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

People actually talking about Oprah running... :triggered:

oh god its gonna be a long primary season :wtfga:

OH-prah.gif

xoxo

Archived