💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn Mendes on being called gay

Borislshere

Featured Posts

insight
2 hours ago, A Wig is Snatch said:

u bitches been liking the GIF i commented. how about u bitches spill the tea on what u think of the GIF. what's the TEA henny???

Shawn surely looks curious.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000
5 hours ago, August3 said:

He could deny being gay a 100 billion times and you probably still wouldn't believe him just because. Honestly what makes him seem gay? 

I never understood why people even care about his sexuality. It wouldn't change anything if he was gay. 

I can not really pinpoint what makes him gay but all I know is that my Gaydar goes ON. Also, the fact that he has to keep on saying he is not gay... Again, Justin Bieber was called gay many times but he never publicly announced him being straight. The whole thing is just strange. Gay or not though, Shawn seems like a great person with a lot of talent! :)

trolly troll troll

Borislshere
25 minutes ago, A Wig is Snatch said:

Bitch how can i start my own topics here on GGD? I'm getting impatient? is there a rule or something???

I think you need like 50-100 post before you can

Henri Bardot

Meanwhile Bad Bunny, J Balvin and Maluma are those straight guy divas that don't care about some 'glitter' or 'eyeshadow'. 

Denial is bad. If you like using feminine stuff and you're straight, great.

Denial is bad for you. 

pooiota

I know exactly how he feels. I'm straight guy and a bit feminine. It's hard being that person and loving yourself. I struggle with this myself and I feel like him being candid will help others see that there are men that aren't the typical tough macho guy. Effeminate straight men and masculine women do exist but masculinity in women is seen as fine but a little femininity in a guy automatically gets labeled as gay. 

I really don't understand some of you calling him gay. He says he isn't. It's not right to keep trying to label someone something they aren't. If he is gay, and isn't ready to face the world that way, then that is his choice. We all pick the right time and place to come out. IF he is straight, then he deserves to not be labeled something he isn't. 

Woaw, the audacity of new generation priviliged gays never seizes to amaze me👀 way to treat and respect ppl! Double standards seem to be the new rule... Gays really are their own worst arrogant enemy. 

Archived