RESULTS | ARTPOP - Lady Gaga

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay

#11 | SCORE: 7,974

oie-png-6.png

Commentary:

Spoiler

corvus albus - This is Gaga's best ballad and if you disagree you're a tasteless swine. Don't even dare to give this song something else than a 9.5/10!
Oriane - I love how it balances the fun tone of the previous songs in the album. She can be serious too and this song showcases that very well. And I love this type of vocals from her, it’s so raw, it comes from the guts and it shows her feelings.
The Bling - This song is not dope
Kandy life - Remember when I had this tumultuous time in my life. That was when I would turn to this song and cry my pain out. Gorgeous tune, so fragile
huttont - Gaga’s vocals are so good here but I don’t think it compares to her other ballads.
That J -  Utilizing a different tone of voice, Dope is the first slow moment on the album. Gaga is professing her love of an person more than her love of the drug that has blocked her ability to fully embrace them. Very moving.
Promises - It is a good song but I need a specific mood to listen to it, either way I'll skip it :vegas:

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
Just now, The Bling said:

Can we keep going so we can bury Dope already

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlScugJDQXEl7lqazCh-i

No! Dope is Gaga's best ballad and nothing will ever come close :reductive:

That J
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

oie-png-6.png

Commentary:

Reveal hidden contents

corvus albus - This is Gaga's best ballad and if you disagree you're a tasteless swine. Don't even dare to give this song something else than a 9.5/10!
Oriane - I love how it balances the fun tone of the previous songs in the album. She can be serious too and this song showcases that very well. And I love this type of vocals from her, it’s so raw, it comes from the guts and it shows her feelings.
Kandy life - Remember when I had this tumultuous time in my life. That was when I would turn to this song and cry my pain out. Gorgeous tune, so fragile
huttont - Gaga’s vocals are so good here but I don’t think it compares to her other ballads.
That J -  Utilizing a different tone of voice, Dope is the first slow moment on the album. Gaga is professing her love of an person more than her love of the drug that has blocked her ability to fully embrace them. Very moving.
Promises - It is a good song but I need a specific mood to listen to it, either way I'll skip it :vegas:

It was nice knowing ya. Hope all that works out for ya. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

oie-png-6.png

Commentary:

Reveal hidden contents

**** this tasteless pigsty of a cult site :fthis:

That J

I wouldve rather Gypsy traded places with Dope here but oh well. 

That J
Just now, The Bling said:

OMG A SKINNY TOP 10

giphy.gif

With the exception of that one chubby arm named G.U.Y. it's so skinny. 

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, That J said:

With the exception of that one chubby arm named G.U.Y. it's so skinny. 

The Bling

Omg my comments on Dope

giphy.gif

"This song is not dope"

I C O N I C

giphy.gif

I stan myself :air:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

That J

Several things I disagree with but OVERALL, I'm not too mad at thus rate.

Yet. 

Archived