💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RESULTS | ARTPOP - Lady Gaga

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

The Bling

Me seeing these **** ass results then reading my comments, trying to look pissed

tenor.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay

#04 | SCORE: 8,86

oie-png-12.png

Commentary:

Spoiler

KING - Even Gaga knows this is the hit single that got away. If she kept it like Sex Dreams with a few tweaks. :diane:
corvus albus - I had these dreams too until i met my dream :flutter:
Oriane - The chorus is a bit basic and repetitive, it’s too bad because the verses have potential, and I love the lyrics.
The Bling - Cute. The demo was miles better
Kandy life - From the ARTPOP songs, this is the one that will always be in my craziest thoughts. Just love the lyrics, the bass. Everything! :giveup:
huttont - This is tied with Venus as my favorite but ultimately had to choose between them. This is was my most anticipated studio song after the iTunes festival performance. That thumping beat :tony:
Tabasco - I prefer the bridge from the demo
That J - Sounding like a Prince outtake, track 4 is sensual sexy and fun. The lyrics are contagious in all the right ways and the funky back beat fits perfectly.
Promises - Love this song ever since the iTunes Festival. The final version kinda disappoint me thanks to the "you were in my, you were in my dreams" background vocals during the chorus.

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

#04 | SCORE: 8,86

oie-png-12.png

Commentary:

Reveal hidden contents

KING - Even Gaga knows this is the hit single that got away. If she kept it like Sex Dreams with a few tweaks. :diane:
corvus albus - I had these dreams too until i met my dream :flutter:
Oriane - The chorus is a bit basic and repetitive, it’s too bad because the verses have potential, and I love the lyrics.
The Bling - Cute. The demo was miles better
Kandy life - From the ARTPOP songs, this is the one that will always be in my craziest thoughts. Just love the lyrics, the bass. Everything! :giveup:
huttont - This is tied with Venus as my favorite but ultimately had to choose between them. This is was my most anticipated studio song after the iTunes festival performance. That thumping beat :tony:
Tabasco - I prefer the bridge from the demo
That J - Sounding like a Prince outtake, track 4 is sensual sexy and fun. The lyrics are contagious in all the right ways and the funky back beat fits perfectly.
Promises - Love this song ever since the iTunes Festival. The final version kinda disappoint me thanks to the "you were in my, you were in my dreams" background vocals during the chorus.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Just now, corvus albus said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Your comentary is goals :sis:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

That J

Well that's one way for it to go. 

At this point its anyones game until we hit that number one. 

Applause may win because it was the hit single and that's usually how it works here.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Phoebe Buffay

#03 | SCORE: 8,968

oie-png-1.png

Commentary:

Spoiler

KING - It’s cute but it ain’t all that. :sweat:
corvus albus - This song would be the definition of perfect if it weren't for a whole lot of other Gaga songs :huntyga: 
Oriane - The chorus is heavenly ! I love the overall production and all the layers of vocals.
The Bling - The best song in the album by far, timeless. Should've been the lead single
Kandy life - Remeber how I listened to this song the first time and I thought Ok, Gaga couldn't get any weirder.
huttont - Such an interesting song. I love that Gaga produced it. Hearing it for the first time was crazy because this sounded like nothing she had ever done before.
That J - Call in kitsch or campy if you desire and maybe it IS a cult classic type song. But nothing beats the energy and colorful lyrics of Venus. This song is like one long chorus with hook after hook complete with an energy hard to create. This song is as good and wild on album as it is in concert and remains one of my favorite Gaga songs ever! Put your Vs UP!
Promises - Should I describe why I love this song?

corvus albus
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

#03 | SCORE: 8,968

oie-png-1.png

Commentary:

Reveal hidden contents

KING - It’s cute but it ain’t all that. :sweat:
corvus albus - This song would be the definition of perfect if it weren't for a whole lot of other Gaga songs :huntyga: 
Oriane - The chorus is heavenly ! I love the overall production and all the layers of vocals.
The Bling - The best song in the album by far, timeless. Should've been the lead single
Kandy life - Remeber how I listened to this song the first time and I thought Ok, Gaga couldn't get any weirder.
huttont - Such an interesting song. I love that Gaga produced it. Hearing it for the first time was crazy because this sounded like nothing she had ever done before.
That J - Call in kitsch or campy if you desire and maybe it IS a cult classic type song. But nothing beats the energy and colorful lyrics of Venus. This song is like one long chorus with hook after hook complete with an energy hard to create. This song is as good and wild on album as it is in concert and remains one of my favorite Gaga songs ever! Put your Vs UP!
Promises - Should I describe why I love this song?

Golden-Girls-Hysterical-Laugh-Gif.gif

@The Bling

That J

EVERYONE is fired.  

Well that was something.  

Thanks for the rate guys and ladies!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived