Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
digital art

Brian Newman's Art Thread

Featured Posts

Brian Newman

I was ecstatic to see the reception my Telephone comic received, so I figured I'd start a thread to share some previous things I've worked on. If anyone has requests, I'm more than happy to work on some stuff for any of you! :)

I was in love with this center shot of the JWT stage during the iconic red set, so I made a wallpaper for my laptop. Feel free to use it if you'd like!

0w4q4ayiithap866g.jpg

You can download the full size here :)

Edited by Brian Newman
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
the Devil of Pop

Lol I was like "Why is Brian Newman so obsessed with Gaga that he makes photoshops of her? Doesn't he have his own music career?" but then I realized that you are a parody account like our good friend Bradley Cooper

I rate your collage 9/10 and your clickbait title 4/10 :party: Mind if I use your picture as a desktop background?

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu

If you have no better ideas, one of the White JWT section (Bad Romance,....) would be so dope!

soundcloud.com/andreusongs

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brian Newman
1 hour ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Lol I was like "Why is Brian Newman so obsessed with Gaga that he makes photoshops of her? Doesn't he have his own music career?" but then I realized that you are a parody account like our good friend Bradley Cooper

I rate your collage 9/10 and your clickbait title 4/10 :party: Mind if I use your picture as a desktop background?

Not at all, definitely feel free to use it! Thank you for the love and sorry for the sneaky title :heart::wub:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT

Wow, I love the arrangement. Downloading these as I type.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT

Is it possible you could make one in 1440p? I have a big monitor :giveup:

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brian Newman
On 11/29/2018 at 5:13 PM, FATCAT said:

Is it possible you could make one in 1440p? I have a big monitor :giveup:

I'll start a new one with that resolution for ya because the others get a tad pixelated if I try to re-size them!

On a side note, I've finished my John Wayne one :)

8pb8in88bi30or86g.jpg

Download link here, enjoy! 

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT
7 hours ago, Brian Newman said:

I'll start a new one with that resolution for ya because the others get a tad pixelated if I try to re-size them!

On a side note, I've finished my John Wayne one :)

8pb8in88bi30or86g.jpg

Download link here, enjoy! 

Thank's fam! It will definitely be appreciated!

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT
2 hours ago, Brian Newman said:

@FATCAT this one's for you! :) I decided to try and showcase all of her outfits in this one, I hope you like it!0pzgdb0bpza0wfb6g.jpg

Download link here!

Amazing! Thank you so much

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...