Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
throwback

BTWB to span 450 Dates

27monster27

Featured Posts

River

The broken hip was the best thing to happen to her under Troy's management, 450 dates? it's crazy, it's to slowly kill her..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

RAMROD

That's when Troy trying to milk her while he could :diane:

I mean, he doesn't even try to mend her when she complains she felt pain on her hip until it's too late. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AStarIsBorn21

Lol that’s crazy. Obviously that wasn’t even close to happening though considering only like 120 dates were scheduled. 

Robo Ga
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

gaga's hip reading that article

tumblr_mg8n0c2nVQ1qg980lo1_500.gif

MY hip broke reading that article f*ck 

🤖⚡️

latikofficial

if she would have done this entire tour without cancelling it there's no doubt that she would have died from the amount of pain she was in especially mixed with drug use, her eating disorder, and the exhaustion that would inevitably set in. it's probably for the best that she cancelled the tour.

uwu

Bradley

I'm glad that didn't happen cause her health wouldn't allow it, and we wouldn't have gotten ARTPOP that soon if that happened.

She would have actually died! 

now if they took care of her hip when it was first starting to hurt then maybe i could see 250 dates MAX after some rest, physical therapy, maybe medication. that just seems like way too much even for someone in top shape! all that traveling is dangerous to your body(jet lag, etc). I'm glad that it didn't happen tbh! we probably wouldnt have had all the amazing stuff that came after....

Regina George

It’s literally fake article and speculation and y’all are here blaming her then management for this made up bull. Did you even read the articles? Everything is “allegedly” said. Gosh :triggered:

Archived