💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mark Ronson x Miley Collab - Snippet

LateToCult

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
2 hours ago, Kitsch said:

I am sorry to say this but there is absolutely no substance to this opinion.

Promotion directly affects an album's sales performance, Million Reasons reached #4 on Billboard Hot 100 because of the Superbowl, and that is the effect of promotion. Without the hundreds of performances she did for Million Reasons, it wouldn't have gotten a platinum certification. You think The Fame Monster, Born This Way and ARTPOP, or even Cheek to Cheek would have done their numbers without promotion just because she's Lady Gaga?

And 1989 is the perfect example of how a mediocre album can also do great numbers. The music is bland, the vocals are not as good as Joanne's, but it benefited from good promotion and amazing music videos.

Gaga is not as commercial or trendy as artists like Rihanna and Taylor Swift, these artists are heavily streamed because they are trendy, Rihanna being like the female Drake and Taylor being the idol teenage girls look up to.

Gaga doesn't have a target audience in mind, with every album, evident from Cheek to Cheek and Joanne, she's constantly gaining new fans and losing some old ones (you might even be one of them). She never wanted to be trendy the way Swift and Rihanna were. Remember when she said 'I can't possibly write a song about twerking in a club.'? That's exactly what Work is.

I love Joanne but since I'm not a pressed biased fan I have ears to tell that so much work went into making 1989 over Joanne. It might be "bland" to you, but that doesn't make what you said a fact :vegas:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

I’m not gonna make assumptions about whether it’s good or not based on this, I was so hyped for Katy’s CTTR based on the snippet but ended up disappointed with the outcome, let’s hope miley  and Ronson come thruuu

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Quartz

This thread is about Miley NOT Joanne. Jesus four pages of worthless back and forth. Talk about Miley and Ronson :triggered:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Bradley
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

I love Joanne but since I'm not a pressed biased fan I have ears to tell that so much work went into making 1989 over Joanne. It might be "bland" to you, but that doesn't make what you said a fact :vegas:

Good to know you liked the album. I do enjoy it, but I wouldn't classify it as a great album, certainly not better than Joanne.

RadioIsOurs
On 11/26/2018 at 4:39 AM, Bonkers said:

OMG, until now I did not know that i was ready for a full-on DISCO album.  LG6 - ALL Disco.

The world is so crazy right now that everybody is thirsty for an escape, and disco is the musical equivalent of drugs.   

The disco revival was already 2 years ago though...

ImpossiblePrincess
7 hours ago, Kitsch said:

I respect your opinion but I honestly do not get what's not to like about Joanne. It was a solid album that was far more superior and authentic than any of the trendy and meaningless music put out in the climate at that time.

!!! This!!

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Battle 4 Ur Life

get it together, gays.

song of the year is coming in 2 days. and you haven’t heard it yet so your assumptions are very much highly trivial. and being influenced by Gaga is far from being a problem, if your salty mood just let it be for a moment and enjoy art without being so petty.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life

OMG the leaked DEMO is just so beautiful...I love it! won't post it here of course.

"this road can't hurt you, it cuts you deep and leaves a scar
things fall apart, but nothing breaks like a heart, ooh
nothing breaks like a heart, nothing breaks like a heart"

:sara:

it's cute but it's more country than disco. unless the final master is different.

GagaUnderYou
1 hour ago, WokePop said:

OMG the leaked DEMO is just so beautiful...I love it! won't post it here of course.

"this road can't hurt you, it cuts you deep and leaves a scar
things fall apart, but nothing breaks like a heart, ooh
nothing breaks like a heart, nothing breaks like a heart"

:sara:

it's cute but it's more country than disco. unless the final master is different.

please send a link i can't find it anywhere

KatieJudasGaga4
On 11/25/2018 at 12:38 PM, LateToCult said:

Gaga’s had like three years to start the disco era since IWYL. She lost her chance. :messga:

She started Disco in 2007 with the biggest hit in the world "Disco Heaven" :vegas::firega:

Battle 4 Ur Life
7 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

please send a link i can't find it anywhere

no prob. it’s lq but I’ll PM it to you.

Archived