💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mark Ronson x Miley Collab - Snippet

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Daddy Ronson posted this not too long ago. We know he’s working with Miley and there’s another rumor that the song has been sent to radio already. Is he teasing their new song in this? Could it be coming this Friday? I honestly can’t wait for new Miley music!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Heartbreak era...Miley and Liam are together...Gaga and Christian are together...

Selena? Bieber? Ariana? 

:oprah:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bonkers

I picture Mark Ronson standing outside looking in the window as Gaga & Bradley eat pasta.  Feeling left out, he went for a walk around Malibu and ended up taking a wrong turn.  To Miley's.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Taide said:

Isn't Miley's lead coming December 7th? :oprah: 

I hope it comes sooner. Tbh Miley is the only pop girl I stan besides Gaga. :vegas:

AStarIsBorn21

Why would he be secretive about the Miley collab if it’s already been teased? Mess I guess it is their collab.

CyanLights

Miley and Mark have a song coming out called “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” so its probably the Miley collab they were teasing in the summer. 

Source: (x)

Edit: this was being hyped as a mystery collab before it was confirmed whoops :laughga:

LateToCult
7 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Miley and Mark have a song coming out called “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” so its probably the Miley collab they were teasing in the summer. 

Source: (x)

“Miley Cyrus has let the other girls have their fun for long enough. The most successful ex-act is expected to return with a new single on December 7.”

Omg Ari/Demi/Selena shade in the first two sentences. :messga:

LateToCult
Just now, gagzus said:

i hope it's not a disco song because i needed gaga to start the disco era with mark/silk city

Gaga’s had like three years to start the disco era since IWYL. She lost her chance. :messga:

Bonkers
17 minutes ago, gagzus said:

i hope it's not a disco song because i needed gaga to start the disco era with mark/silk city

OMG, until now I did not know that i was ready for a full-on DISCO album.  LG6 - ALL Disco.

The world is so crazy right now that everybody is thirsty for an escape, and disco is the musical equivalent of drugs.   

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

CyanLights
34 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

“Miley Cyrus has let the other girls have their fun for long enough. The most successful ex-act is expected to return with a new single on December 7.”

Omg Ari/Demi/Selena shade in the first two sentences. :messga:

I didn’t even notice that :air:

watch me get warned for flamebait now :rip:

• CyanLights changed the title to Mark Ronson x Miley Collab - Snippet

Archived