💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dalton Harris

ShockPop

Featured Posts

ShockPop

I have never heard a voice like it in my life. It's like Beyonce, Brendan Urie & Prince had a baby and blessed it with all the power of the occult. It's a shame he's on xfactor because it means his career will go nowhere.

Amazing. I don't watch xfactor but caught some of him and watched all his stuff. A true voice.

loathereality

i have been following xfactor since leona’s season so its been more than a decade lol

i really like his voice but he has some issues with his phonation also his somg choices were very safe not in terms of vocals but like pretty basic

i hated the creep cover, i do not like  ballad treatments to that song

loathereality

yet, he should win out of that 4 finalists

i was in love with shan and lma choir and i found their elimination an absolute bs that anthony is still in the finals

one last thing, my ultimate fav was brendan but he lost his charm and he became a little boring during the live shows

i hate the public opinion on these competitions tho

Creep with a Sicko get up

I died

He has a really beautiful timbre, sometimes the voice goes a bit in the back but he fixes it with the freedom that comes with the fasetto. very well indeed.

He actually reminds me of Joe

The taste though.... wow, it's really tacky. But he has amazing presence, and the voice sits really well in the track, so i kinda dont mind. On feeling good not so much, cause besides pitch, he was behind the beat way too many times

edit; he's so sexy M.E.L.T.I.N.G

Archived