💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Rita Ora have the best management team ever?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Look, I love Rita. Been a fan since 2012, but we can’t deny she has struggled a bit in the past to get her name out there (at least outside of the UK). Even so she gets gigs. 

ANTM host, 50 shades of grey, upcoming Pokémon movie, adidas partnership, worked with Madonna,  etc

As someone once put it: Rita is always everywhere and nowhere at the same time. 

SLAYing

I don't think more than half of the world even knows who she is..!! 

She's quite talented.. Makes nice bops but that's about it..

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Antichrist
10 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

Look, I love Rita. Been a fan since 2012, but we can’t deny she has struggled a bit in the past to get her name out there (at least outside of the UK). Even so she gets gigs. 

ANTM host, 50 shades of grey, upcoming Pokémon movie, adidas partnership, worked with Madonna,  etc

As someone once put it: Rita is always everywhere and nowhere at the same time. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11355868

I'm always surprised how often I hear her on the radio and see her name yet everyone I know dislikes her.

Shame, she has some good tunes and great PR. :shrug:

Gagadonna

On the opposite, she's got such a good team. 

Before "Your Song," I didn't really know much about her apart from "I Will Never Let You Down" and "Black Widow" (which isn't even her own song). After "Your Song," she released bop after bop ("Lonely Together," "Anywhere", "For You," "Girls") and eventually I just became interested not only in her music, but also in her.

Her music sounds fresh and always makes me happy, and she seems to be such a nice, positive and humble person. I'm rarely hyped for an album release, but I was for Phoenix and I don't regret it at all. All my expectations have been met. "Falling to Peaces," "Cashmere," "Hell Of A Life" and "Summer Love" are such great pop songs! 

In short, I feel like she's never been more relevant than she is right now. All cards played wisely, she could be even more relevant. But I feel like she's not looking for that much recognition, like, she's happy with where she's at now. 

Also, she is quite famous in Europe as well, not only UK. She is not a A-list pop star, but people know and love and dance to her songs here in Belgium :applause:

Gimme More

I really like Rita, she is very talented and puts out catchy songs! she's very popular here in the UK!

i think she is underrated outside of Europe!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Rita Ora is like Mariah and Christmas, they show their heads every once in a while then you forget about them... then a moderate bop happens and then they re:stalkga:aper 

Hottie Detector

i like Rita, mainly cause of her timbre, and she def has some jams. Anywhere deserved much better

But she's like the celebrity goer of every event on earth and always with the same looking style. There's not much invinting, she's not really for teenagers or 20-25, pop idolisation is fading. Like she's not happening nor she will happen.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Girl, you're in a forum about a woman that used to be on TV every week from 2009 to 2010. Rita Ora is hardly known outside twitter

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

FfFfFfFF
28 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I forgot she was the feature on Iggy Azaleas song. I even forgot about that song 

Understandable.

in her song she sings about going somewhere no one knows her name

her suggestion - ANYWHERE

giphy.gif

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

lifeasgeorge
54 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

On the opposite, she's got such a good team. 

Before "Your Song," I didn't really know much about her apart from "I Will Never Let You Down" and "Black Widow" (which isn't even her own song). After "Your Song," she released bop after bop ("Lonely Together," "Anywhere", "For You," "Girls") and eventually I just became interested not only in her music, but also in her.

Her music sounds fresh and always makes me happy, and she seems to be such a nice, positive and humble person. I'm rarely hyped for an album release, but I was for Phoenix and I don't regret it at all. All my expectations have been met. "Falling to Peaces," "Cashmere," "Hell Of A Life" and "Summer Love" are such great pop songs! 

In short, I feel like she's never been more relevant than she is right now. All cards played wisely, she could be even more relevant. But I feel like she's not looking for that much recognition, like, she's happy with where she's at now. 

Also, she is quite famous in Europe as well, not only UK. She is not a A-list pop star, but people know and love and dance to her songs here in Belgium :applause:

Agreed! She has so many fun bops that always cheer me up when I'm up down. She's so underrated, especially in the US!

live and let live

Archived