Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Irina Hasn't Posted About ASIB (directly)

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs
13 hours ago, JR Gg said:

And those kids are fake, sure. Delusional. :ladyhaha:

u dont know the half of it hun :laughga:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

heres some tea for y'all

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

their relationship is fake af, its contractual, irina is a sought after beard in hollywood. she used to 'date' ronaldo, now she's 'with' bradley. get what im insinuating? 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

she rly baby-trapped him huh :selena:

freebit

I think they're the type to want to keep everything private. And Irina's IG is a lot like other model's IG's in that it mostly exists as a portfolio to promote herself - 99% of it is just her posting stuff from photoshoots. That said, I am surprised that she didn't break and post one thing that's ASIB related, nobody would have held it against her - it would have come across as cute and genuine. Also, award season is the season where the actors campaign like they're running for office. The ones that are married or have children promote themselves like wholesome family men/women (note that even someone like Leo renamed the "*** posse" to "the wolf pack" :rip:). I'm surprised she's not pushing this agenda on her IG as it would be perfect since Bradley doesn't have social media. That said, they are doing pap photo ops with their daughter though. 

14 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

heres some tea for y'all

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

their relationship is fake af, its contractual, irina is a sought after beard in hollywood. she used to 'date' ronaldo, now she's 'with' bradley. get what im insinuating? 

(Disclaimer: I am trash that reads and stays caught up on celebrity gossip.) I used to be in the "Bradley is a hunty camp", but after further analysis, I honestly think Bradley is bi tbh. I don't think his relationship with Irina is fake at all (nor the baby :smh: ). I think blind items and the like get SO unrealistically convoluted when discussing closeted celebs and beards, that after a while none of it makes any realistic human sense. 

ZiggyZiggs
22 minutes ago, freebit said:

I think they're the type to want to keep everything private. And Irina's IG is a lot like other model's IG's in that it mostly exists as a portfolio to promote herself - 99% of it is just her posting stuff from photoshoots. That said, I am surprised that she didn't break and post one thing that's ASIB related, nobody would have held it against her - it would have come across as cute and genuine. Also, award season is the season where the actors campaign like they're running for office. The ones that are married or have children promote themselves like wholesome family men/women (note that even someone like Leo renamed the "*** posse" to "the wolf pack" :rip:). I'm surprised she's not pushing this agenda on her IG as it would be perfect since Bradley doesn't have social media. That said, they are doing pap photo ops with their daughter though. 

(Disclaimer: I am trash that reads and stays caught up on celebrity gossip.) I used to be in the "Bradley is a hunty camp", but after further analysis, I honestly think Bradley is bi tbh. I don't think his relationship with Irina is fake at all (nor the baby :smh: ). I think blind items and the like get SO unrealistically convoluted when discussing closeted celebs and beards, that after a while none of it makes any realistic human sense. 

u think i got this info from a gossip site? cute

freebit
12 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

u think i got this info from a gossip site? cute

Celeb gossip is basically stuff that originates from IRL rumors most of the time 🤷‍♀️ (not talking about trash like Enquirer or CDAN - that is basically RPF)

16 hours ago, T E A said:

she doesn't strike me as a cerebral individual :poot: 

gagz and brad, on the other hand, very much are. 

wiki: "After high school, Shayk studied marketing[6] but failed it and entered a beauty school with her older sister." well... :trollga:

the obvious conclusion is that another thing failed and that was their relationship. :selena:

call me a bitch, idc. :gaysia:

Living up for ur nick hah :giggle:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

On 11/23/2018 at 7:28 AM, Gagally said:

Great topic, yeah. What an absolute b***h. If that quote is true, how cold can she be to give an answer like that? I mean you are at the World Premiere of the most major project of your partner’s career. Are you so self-absorbed you can not let it be about someone other than yourself for one night? Now I know why they look so miserable all the time; cause they are. Miserable. But this Bradley guy is a different breed. He simply is not walking away from being with his child. Pictures do not lie. He is madly in love with her.  Lea, I mean.

She really did say it the video is right there. :laughga: I just got the impression that she has a serious/sarcastic sense of humor.

Archived