Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Fame Fragrance Discontinued

Rio

Featured Posts

Itsbrenda
On 11/23/2018 at 10:16 AM, Rio said:

sorry what?

I mean she has said she hates doing it, yes we got some looks and a tattoo on the back of her head but I never brought a bottle

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ND4 said:

I mean she has said she hates doing it, yes we got some looks and a tattoo on the back of her head but I never brought a bottle

So you dislike something just because she dislikes something? Good for you, but why haven’t you purchased a bottle? We only found out recently that she actually dislikes perfumes, so what’s your point in all this? I mean, lets not be acting like we knew she didn't like perfumes before that interview - what we saw was a resilient woman pouring her creativity into the making of the perfume and accompanying video.

Haroon

I bought it like 3 months ago online and for quite cheap too actually :omg: Gonna run and check if there’s still any left, I’ve never had one for myself in all these years, just bought some for my mother and one of my sisters :gum:

Joshie S

I literally just rushed to eBay to buy some more LOL.. I haven't been able to find it anywhere in Australia stores for a good year now, and have relied on eBay for 100ml bottles.

I wear it every day and planned to forever. The scent is so lovely and I always get complimented on it.

I couldn't find any cheapish 100ml bottles on ebay so I got two 50ml :( Grr why did I give a 100ml bottle to my ex-boyfriend for his birthday :fthis:

This is so sad that years from now this brilliant, artistic, innovative perfume won't be around. It makes sense though, as Gaga has tried very hard since 2014 to stop making Troy money, and this is one of those things.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Fame was great and loved it but Eau De Gaga was the winner for me, and I will now have to buy multiple bottles next paycheck before that one goes out too. This is sad tho... Fame was an iconic moment in the more low key part of her career!

YourCureness

Wellm thank god I work in the fragrance industry. Wont be very hard for me to get a bottle of this and EDG. Maybe I will try to recreate the profile. 

MonsterPaws
On 11/23/2018 at 5:11 AM, LeJudas said:

I've never even smelled it :ohwell:

It actually smells divine.

I come from an Arab country and the scent just reminds me of what people wear there. It's so dark, sensual and empowering. The first time my friends and I smelled it when it came out we were all like "it smells so Arab."

Really saddened that it's being discontinued. It sold really well when it came out (even back home!). But I guess its selling power didn't have the longevity of other celebrity perfumes (namely Britney's). Plus I remember Gaga implying management were the ones who wanted her to make the perfume so I guess it's kinda symbolic now that Gaga is a bit more independent.

ziggymoondust
On 11/23/2018 at 1:11 PM, LeJudas said:

I've never even smelled it :ohwell:

same. im that broke. did i miss anything

I had so many dreams about buying/receiving this perfume, but in the end I never got it nor smelled it xD A shame it's being discontinued though for the ones who liked it.

• 1 month later...
bluemonkey

Good, that fragrance smelled generic and typical celebrity fragrance like. Eau De Gaga is so much better, did that got discontinued? I hope not, I love that one!

bluemonkey
On 11/27/2018 at 7:30 PM, Rio said:

So you dislike something just because she dislikes something? Good for you, but why haven’t you purchased a bottle? We only found out recently that she actually dislikes perfumes, so what’s your point in all this? I mean, lets not be acting like we knew she didn't like perfumes before that interview - what we saw was a resilient woman pouring her creativity into the making of the perfume and accompanying video.

Really? Didn’t she wore Womanity before and was trying to make Fame smell like that?

Zilla

Please don't bump old threads. Thank you!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived