đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Shocking leaked documents from gaga's contract with interscope.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

I just found this article talking about how streaming services are screwing lady gaga 

Pay careful attention to the second page, section 10.06, which states that Interscope will not pay anything to Lady Gaga on licensing deals that involve the entire label catalog.. 

Interscope is getting on my nerve really .

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2014/06/10/streaming-services-screwing-lady-gaga-every-artist/

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AStarIsBorn21

This is 4 years old and I do believe she’s signed a newer contract. I don’t thing Gaga would’ve let this slide if she cared about it.

JazzGa

Thank god Business Queen Snake Mother Goddess Taylor Swift is here to save all the artists from the evil streaming companies and record labels! :party: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

This is 4 years old and I do believe she’s signed a newer contract. I don’t thing Gaga would’ve let this slide if she cared about it.

The article is, but the contract is from 2007, so... :huntyga:

1 minute ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

I payed attention to the date of the article .. And we have no proof that she signed new contract with interscope...  Arabella is not a proof 

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The article is, but the contract is from 2007, so... :huntyga:

I don't think there's streaming services in 2007

nattuggla

I think this was already discussed in the charts thread. This could had something to do with the old contract from the time until Joanne (hence why promo was mostly focused on radio interviews/TV-performance/discounts etc. and not Spotify playlists). However since Joanne has ended the contract was re-negotiated and Gaga is now getting a share from the profit from streaming hence now she gets more streaming support and is also doing much better now on streaming platforms.....

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Anisko said:

I payed attention to the date of the article .. And we have no proof that she signed new contract with interscope...  Arabella is not a proof 

Wasn't her contract for 5 albums? If so, then it's expired and unless LG6 is released by other label (which I highly doubt) then she re-signed.

Edit: If they don't count the OST as a studio album. If they do, then she re-signed.

Bloody hooker

The contract was signed in 2007 though. I’m pretty sure she has signed a new one that involves her getting paid for streaming since this 2007 contract allowed her to release five albums.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

AStarIsBorn21
3 minutes ago, Anisko said:

2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Wasn't her contract for 5 albums? If so, then it's expired and unless LG6 is released by other label (which I highly doubt) then she re-signed,

This. Joanne was her last album and she’s only said positive things about Interscope (and they’ve praised her quite recently) no talks of her leaving at all. It’s obvious she resigned.

1 minute ago, nattuggla said:

This was already discussed in the charts thread I think. But this is an old contract from the time until Joanne (hence why promo was mostly focused on radio interviews/TV-performance/discounts etc. and not Spotify playlists) However since Joanne has ended the contract was re-negotiated and Gaga is now getting a share from streaming hence now she gets more streaming support and is also doing much better now in streaming.....

Thank u for ur comment...  But we still have no proof for what u're talking about..  Shollow is doing great thanks to the streaming support but we don't have any proof that interscope is behind the streaming support deals .. Maybe worner bros is behind this who know .. I don't trust interscope for so many reasons 

4 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

The contract was signed in 2007 though. I’m pretty sure she has signed a new one that involves her getting paid for streaming since this 2007 contract allowed her to release five albums.

But we don't have any streaming services in 2007 

JazzGa
Just now, AStarIsBorn21 said:

This. Joanne was her last album and she’s only said positive things about Interscope (and they’ve praised her quite recently) no talks of her leaving at all. It’s obvious she resigned.

Hi! Sorry to be That Guy but I would like to give you a small grammar tip. The word "resigned" means to quit, as in "Most GGD members wish Trump would resign from his position as President and just go away." The word you were looking for is "re-signed" which means "to sign again"! 

http://www.differencebetween.net/language/words-language/difference-between-resign-and-re-sign/

latest?cb=20131224233033

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

nattuggla
3 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Thank u for ur comment...  But we still have no proof for what u're talking about..  Shollow is doing great thanks to the streaming support but we don't have any proof that interscope is behind the streaming support deals .. Maybe worner bros is behind this who know .. I don't trust interscope for so many reasons 

Warner is not responsible for the music and soundtrack. It is Interscope.

We already have seen that TC got Spotify support, more than PI or MR ever did. But TC was just a buzz single without any further promotion. .

Archived