Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARUTW 2nd single in the UK!

Swallow

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t think it is a single per se, it’s just a promo single given to radio.  For me a single is something promoted singularly, hence the word “single”, with performances and promo etc.  It seems it is just to promote the soundtrack and the movie.

gypsy101
On 11/22/2018 at 1:59 PM, robboadam said:

Just heard it on BBC radio and it's definitely a studio version! No crowd noises, and the start is different cause it's normally got the crowd sound.

Radio presenter said it sounded 'gorgeous' though......hopefully it just gets played more.

hi someone get me this studio version thanks!

FfFfFfFF
3 hours ago, S0436 said:

I don’t think it is a single per se, it’s just a promo single given to radio.  For me a single is something promoted singularly, hence the word “single”, with performances and promo etc.  It seems it is just to promote the soundtrack and the movie.

No, a song doesn't have to have performances in order to be considered a single. The Cure was released as a single after Coachella and in that moment became an official single. Also, soundtracks are meant to promote a movie and are still called singles. Promo singles are a different topic.

Shallow or the upcoming singles may not fit the definition of single that you learned on this site in 2010 but they are, factually singles. :trollga:

I hope Capital latch onto this too, more likely to be played on the radio station than Shallow.

Luke78619
44 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Heard it today on bbc radio 2, was so happy! 

Were there still audience noises? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

WORLDofGAGA
19 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Were there still audience noises? 

I don’t think I  heard any, heard it again today, could be an radio edit đŸ€”

@W0RLDofGAGA

Luke78619
45 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

I don’t think I  heard any, heard it again today, could be an radio edit đŸ€”

I need it now :giveup:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote