news

ARUTW 2nd single in the UK!

Swallow

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Like it or not the US H100 BB chart is extremely important, ARUTW deserves a chance here. :giveup:

Nobody cares about BB 100 here. You have this Drake guy that is better than the Beatles now from what I heard, but nobody cares in EU because they don`t play Drake on the radio.

We have/had this Robbie Williams guy in the EU who is really great from my point of view but in the US they give a s*** about him.

Whatever. Always remeber us this way is a really great song. I'll never love again just is not made for radio or single stuff. It really fits the movie but it's just not a catchy song.

I even prefer Always remeber us this way before Shallow!

monketsharona
2 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

If she could promote it on X Factor, I would be so happy :giveup:

She didn't perform Shallow so I doubt she will for a regional single... 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, Bambino said:

Idk why they never released INLA as a single :huh: It has such potential.

I feel like it gonna be the final single, which I think its the right choice!

14 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Idk why they never released INLA as a single :huh: It has such potential.

25 minutes ago, ASSrock said:

I'll never love again just is not made for radio or single stuff. It really fits the movie but it's just not a catchy song.

INLA as you call it is not made for a single. Too slow and sounds like a cover from several Whitney Houston songs to be honest.

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, ASSrock said:

INLA as you call it is not made for a single. Too slow and sounds like a cover from several Whitney Houston songs to be honest.

But, it peaked higher than ARUTW in the US.... :ohwell: And how do you know? All of us thought Shallow and MR were gonna flop, but they were top 5 hits in the US. Also, who cares, it freakin WH, I take that as a compliment.

NewYorkCity

Dreserved.

Look what I found is the hit that got away cuz tasteless GP couldn’t appreciate its greatness. We will forgive them for making the movie shallow and OST slay. 

I've heard this a few times on radio i'm surprised but glad radio 1 have actually added it to their playlist, lets hope capital takes note

Sneaky Oliver

I heard it on the radio in Brazil :giveup: the uber driver couldn't understand why I was so emotional suddenly

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Defmix100
27 minutes ago, warrentw said:

I've heard this a few times on radio i'm surprised but glad radio 1 have actually added it to their playlist, lets hope capital takes note

I heard it on capital but only once

33 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

But, it peaked higher than ARUTW in the US.... :ohwell: And how do you know? All of us thought Shallow and MR were gonna flop, but they were top 5 hits in the US. Also, who cares, it freakin WH, I take that as a compliment.

Yeah it is WH. Well done to be honest. Not everyone gets this. I just think that ARUTW is so much more than the rest of the ASIB Soundtrack. I don't like the usual Gaga stuff but this song is just so real and really touched me. Shallow is also great but it drifts off with her presence at the end. They should have kept it more "natural". She has a really great voice and delivered a great soundtrack. A big shoutout to Bradley Cooper as well! My wife added  "Out of time" to the Spotify list which I didn't expect because it is Instrumental :) I really hope they get some awards for their effort.

1 hour ago, warrentw said:

It's not Radio 1 unfortunatly. Radio 1 hasnt even played Shallow which was a huge #1 smash in the UK.

This is Radio 2 which is more catered to adult listeners. Capital won't play this either cuz it is like Radio 1...aimed for younger audiences.

gagarox

They need to promote it heavily on streaming and youtube (payola). I think radios will play it cuz its ear candy and very easy listening to the ears. People will love it too. I see it pulling an adele's set fire to the rain on the radio and smashing out of the gate. 

Archived