💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARUTW 2nd single in the UK!

Swallow

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I heard it on the radio in Brazil :giveup: the uber driver couldn't understand why I was so emotional suddenly

it also plays on Argentina!!! Latin Queen

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenChromatix

Is it officialy confirmed yet? UK is 2nd (or 3rd after US, Japan) biggest music market, so ARUTW being released as a official single here means it will quickly become a single elsewhere. Please giiiiimmmme some confirmation :cryga: I desperately want ARUTW as a single!

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

QueenChromatix
1 hour ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

What about INLA? :grr:

With Shallow being released on Sept 27th and hipoteticaly ARUTW released in late November, the perfect choice would be INLA as a 3rd single with release date one week before Oscars weekend :) And after Oscars (maybe in April) potential 4th single with dance video (not clips from the ASIB movie) for WDYDT :party:

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Anderson123
19 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

Dreserved.

Look what I found is the hit that got away cuz tasteless GP couldn’t appreciate its greatness. We will forgive them for making the movie shallow and OST slay. 

Oh man. Look What I Found has this Amy Winehouse Frank vibe that I think could’ve worked in UK but then again, the soundtrack has so many great songs that I’m happy to see Always Remember Us This Way is doing great there. 

freebit

It's so crazy to me that this alt-country-ish soundtrack is doing so well over there that there's room for releasing another single. I wonder if its because of how their radio is set up over there (for example, they seem to move much faster than the US).

Also, I wonder if this is the label sending it, or just the programmers deciding to play it on their own, because the latter does happen sometimes.

theahsfan

This hardly means it’s a single, R2 isn’t even the biggest station. It may just mean they’ve decided to playlist it

robboadam

Just heard it on BBC radio and it's definitely a studio version! No crowd noises, and the start is different cause it's normally got the crowd sound.

Radio presenter said it sounded 'gorgeous' though......hopefully it just gets played more.

robboadam
3 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

This hardly means it’s a single, R2 isn’t even the biggest station. It may just mean they’ve decided to playlist it

Umm......it's definitely the biggest radio station in the UK. Over 15m people listen to it daily.

theahsfan
8 minutes ago, robboadam said:

Umm......it's definitely the biggest radio station in the UK. Over 15m people listen to it daily.

Capital FM and Radio 1 are much bigger

robboadam
6 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Capital FM and Radio 1 are much bigger

Right.

From Capital FM's own site (figures correct June 2018):

When it comes to hit music, Capital is the UK’s number 1:

1.    Capital Network UK (Reach 7,416,000)

2.    Kiss Network UK (Reach 5,529,000)

In terms of all radio listening, Capital comes in behind BBC Radio 2 (Reach 15,302,000), BBC Radio 4 (Reach 10,790,000), BBC Radio 1 (Reach 9,314,000), BBC Local Radio (Reach 8,218,000) and Heart (Reach 8,661,000).

https://www.capitalfm.com/no1/

Archived