💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Auction (SB, SNL, C2C)

Danny91

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Marjol said:

It's not her hat. Her Joanne hat and similar ones she wore are all by Gladys Tamaz and not the brand of the hat in this auction. They can't even provide a pic of Gaga wearing it, just pics of 'similar hats' Nice auction but the hat is a fake/mistake and the minimum bids are way too high.

This. That is not the Joanne hat. Scam.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, Marjol said:

It's not her hat. Her Joanne hat and similar ones she wore are all by Gladys Tamaz and not the brand of the hat in this auction. They can't even provide a pic of Gaga wearing it, just pics of 'similar hats' Nice auction but the hat is a fake/mistake and the minimum bids are way too high.

It seems like she has worn that hat:

gallery-1478793647-hbz-lady-gaga-dec-jan

Erdem gown, $10,720, colette.fr; Lack of Color hat, $84, lackofcolor.com.au; Chopard earrings, price upon request, 800-CHOPARD; Fred Leighton ring, price upon request, 212-288-1872.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/a18630/lady-gaga-womanhood-essay/

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Regina George
5 hours ago, Gagally said:

Since I have been paying attention, (not long) she has never worn the same thing twice. But this is cool, sell everything you have ever owned for charity-why not?

She actually did wear some memorable ones like Monster Ball boots, McQueen heels, few BTW jackets during ARTPOP era.. hmm that’s probably it.. I wonder what she does with all her clothes :cryga:

ChromaticaPunk
8 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

she's raising money for the victims of the cali fire u guys ugh queen

Source?

SwissMonster

Can I sell my soul to the devil or something. My bank account is probably around 0.15€ so I just need 19999.85€! Or is there any sugar daddy out there? :lolly:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Anastasios
17 hours ago, Gagally said:

Since I have been paying attention, (not long) she has never worn the same thing twice. But this is cool, sell everything you have ever owned for charity-why not?

her stripper shoes are telling me something else theheheheheh

Space Cowboy
18 hours ago, Marjol said:

the minimum bids are way too high.

Disagree! Auctions have never and will never been affordable for the middle class.

LeJudas
19 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Please someone buy that joanne hat and keeps it far away from her

Congrats I just bought it and sent it to her via postmate deluxe™️ she said and I quote " oh my God thank you. I have 100 identical hats but this one is my favorite"

Archived