question

What genre is Gaga best/worst at?

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

There are too many bests to choose from because of the electronic pop/dance, jazz and rock.

Even her worst genre is still good so it's not fair to judge.

I like the fact she tries different genres and I really hope she actually does try Opera some time. 

She is right next to Adele at the top when it comes to pop ballads. 

She isnt really bad at any genre, but I am ready to let the country genre behind. It doesnt bring anything better to her art. I know that ASIB has big country parts, but the true is that she could have left out the country elements and still remain a masterpiece.

bloody g

Best: everything she is the f*cking queen of the universe

Worst: perfect illusion whatever that was

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Glamourpuss
21 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Best: everything she is the f*cking queen of the universe

Worst: perfect illusion whatever that was

I'll tell you what it is, it's one of the best tracks she's ever made. 

:ohwell:

derpmonster
32 minutes ago, Florin said:

She is right next to Adele at the top when it comes to pop ballads. 

Adele isn't at the top though. Extremely overrated, objectively doesn't sing well, subjectively people like her voice but I don't at all. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

She can sing damn near anything, but I think her worst would be country. But let me add that Joanne is more folk than straight country and people are still confused about that.

I say country only because while she’s capable, it doesn’t feel at home for her. She always brings in another genre with it because I don’t think she fully “gets” it. She gets folk tinged country and country tinged folk but that’s the Springsteen side of her coming out.

RadioIsOurs

Best is rock and jazz. Worst is probably R&B, since her vocals are not soft enough for that, at least for now. 

LadyLuca

Seeing all those rock comments– I have to hardly agree. Queen and rolling stones live collabs were so awesome!

MANiCURE rocks so hard! Her voice in all those UGH! so good

I have the secret wish that she will do a rock/metal album. 

Honestly. I wouldnt mind if she does ARTPOP(s) till she dies. You know. many hate ARTPOP. but I love it. The concept. She had so many genres in this. The songs were so diffrent to each other compared to other albums of her. I love it

giskardsb

she's good at everything although I think if she tried something like real old school country it wouldn't work well for her.   

Her Jazz/Pop/Ballad voice is best.

I think she'd do great at Rock but not when she "tries" to sound rock.  Just with her natural voice over rock, like this is killer:

Archived