💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and Bradley at the SAG screening of ASIB

gag

Featured Posts

Is this BadRomanceGa? :giveup: what is going on :giveup: why wear this to an irrelevant event? damn

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle

I love this slightly wavy white hair with the structured jacket :giveup: She looks like an icon. This is how you do "menswear"

fivefoottwo

did she let her fillers dissolve? recently she looks way more youthful and her face structure resembles her earlier days :wub:

VOLANTIS

THIS IS A LOOK!!! That Ellen blonde wig can choke!!! 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

crisTEAne
23 hours ago, asana15 said:

i think this is the very first time that she used the words "character" and "act" when addressing her music career, or, in light of this, i should say her music career persona/self-iteration: gaga. this is very weird for me to hear, especially coming from her. although in the previous actors on actors interview with jamie lee curtis she acknowledged that stefani and gaga are different, she also insisted that both are the same in that they are only different parts of her. i wonder what her current standpoint is, especially in terms of tense: even if she acknowledged the difference, as she does in this clip (hence the words acting and character), would she say that they, those characters that she created and acted out, were or still are parts of her? i also wonder whether the changes in her self-perception are due to the presence of her 24/7 "mental health team," as she calls them. she seems to be very informed about the recent academic trends of trauma studies, which may have, i guess, contributed to her abandoned notions of the postmodern subjectivity: fragmented, always-already-other, only-present-in-its-absence, devoid-of-essence etc. 

i'd kill to have a one-on-one convo on this with her. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Reality

I absolutely love this look on her! The makeup and hair are amazing, and I love the suit!

đŸ–€đŸ‘č

Reality
42 minutes ago, T E A said:

i think this is the very first time that she used the words "character" and "act" when addressing her music career, or, in light of this, i should say her music career persona/self-iteration: gaga. this is very weird for me to hear, especially coming from her. although in the previous actors on actors interview with jamie lee curtis, she acknowledged that stefani and gaga are different, she also insisted that both are the same in that they are only different parts of her. i wonder what her current standpoint is, especially in terms of tense: even if she'd acknowledge the difference, as she does in this clip (hence the words acting and character), would she say that they, those characters that she created and acted out, were or still are parts of her? i also wonder whether the changes in her self-perception are due to the presence of her 24/7 "mental health team," as she calls them. she seems to be very informed about the recent academic trends of trauma studies, which may have, i guess, contributed to her abandoned notions of the postmodern subjectivity: fragmented, always-already-other, only-present-in-its-absence, devoid-of-essence etc. 

i'd kill to have a one-on-one convo on this with her. 

I think that the way that she expressed her views on Gaga vs. Stefani on the Actors on Actors interview with Jamie Lee Curtis perfectly describes how she perceives herself—even up til now. I think "acting" and "character" weren't necessarily the best words to describe how she views a character like "Gaga", however, I understand where she's coming from. I mean, she goes in depth about this in 5F2. She directly tells the camera that she became outrageous and outlandish because she wanted to have some creative control over what she was doing. 

I believe the "character of Gaga" was partly made up, but partly authentic. Authentic in the sense that those are parts that exist within her, but made up in the sense that she had to emphasize those parts of her more than maybe she would have liked. To clarify, it's authentic because in a way that's who she really is. She is avant-garde, she is artistic, she is "weird", she is "crazy", and she is every adjective that you would use to describe "Gaga". I mean, she got a tattoo of David Bowie, she wouldn't have done that if she wasn't all of those things that I mentioned.

However, it's also "made up" and "acted" in a sense that she had to highlight those aspects of her in order to [like I said earlier] exert that creative control that she longed for. Also, because she based her career off of that persona, I would imagine that she probably has a difficult time "toning things down", not only for herself but for the general public as well. Hell, there are still people that only talk about the meat dress when talking about Gaga. 

đŸ–€đŸ‘č

Wow!!!!!! A wig, correct? How does she pull off such different looks one day after another? I love this!

Thank you @gag

I have questions: Is the entire interview found anywhere? Why weren't their chairs closer together? (these people adore each other.) Is it going to be a different event night after night to campaign for Awards? It appears (to me, at least) GaBra were not as clicked in to each other as previously at these types of sit-downs.

Watch As I Dive In

Blackwillow

This woman is so smart, she knows how to talk and how much details needed to be told to get those votes!!!

4 hours ago, Miky said:

Is this BadRomanceGa? :giveup: what is going on :giveup: why wear this to an irrelevant event? damn

This is not irrelevant, this is in full-swing campaign for AWARDS.

Watch As I Dive In

OMG  . STOP!  I can't. Get all the way thru it. This is so unbelievably amazing. I was going to ask if there was the usual PDA from GaBra, but while Gaga is speaking, the camera pulls back to reveal that Gagaa look in Bradley's gaze. Here we go! Stay in L.A. Bradley!

Watch As I Dive In

Archived