šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

6ix9ine charges revealed: Murder, drug trafficking, robbery

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Regina George

Murder? Wow. What are kids listening to today for Godā€™s sake? Iā€™m scared for our future honestlyĀ 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hardcore1996

Iā€™ll never understand why successful musicians feel they need to do this **** on the side. You have a once in a lifetime opportunity that many people would die for, and thats somehow not enough:saladga:Ā 

Catnikko
3 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

Iā€™ll never understand why successful musicians feel they need to do this **** on the side. You have a once in a lifetime opportunity that many people would die for, and thats somehow not enough:saladga:Ā 

He most likely was doing this on the side the whole time:emma:Ā I just don't get why you'd get in the spotlight with so much skeletons in the closet :toofunny:Ā 

Actual patient

hardcore1996
7 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

He most likely was doing this on the side the whole time:emma:Ā I just don't get why you'd get in the spotlight with so much skeletons in the closet :toofunny:Ā 

oh of course he was! His most infamous criminal charges were from well before he was famous from my understanding, I just will never understand why you would want to continue that lifestyle when you have such an opportunity artistically and financially at steak. Same thing with Bobby Shmurda and Vybz Cartel. They coulda had it all but couldnā€™t give up the ā€˜cloutā€™Ā :oops:

JazzGa
6 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

When have the gays ever ļ»æsupported a gay male musician? :air:Ā 

Ā 

Change.jpg

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

Archived