celeb

Kim Kardashian photoshops North’s stomach

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo

The fact she implemented these beauty standards on herself and is starting to impose them on her child is a big red flag for me.

Am I the only who noticied Kim put a grey filter on everything EXCEPT herself? I can't be the only one who thinks that's a sign of self-centeredness right :smh:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

DiscoHeaven23

Imagine her getting older and hearing her mom did this and feeling like your mom didn't love you for who you are and was embarrassed of you beer belly?

JazzGa

Obviously it's bad to photoshop a little girl to appear to have boobies which are more prominent than her waist. But do we know for sure that Kim's the one who did it? Doesn't she have random staff members in charge of shopping her IG pic?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I am not surprised tbh... These people will do anything for money and to look good 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

ZephyrInTheSky

I really think Kim is obsessed with being perfect. She's starting to look scary and so doll like. I guess when you realize that your career is based on what you look like and nothing else. :ohwell:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

This whole family is a results of the bad education of Mama Jenner.. so don't blame Kim.. she was that kind of child too.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Glamourpuss

The little arm dimples are photoshopped too. That is one of the things that is cute about kids, is those little chubby bits. It's called puppy fat. 

Shocking? Not in the slightest. And I mean, her stomach isn't even sticking out to begin with, and she still felt the need to do this? That whole family is trash and will continue to be trash, setting such absurdly unrealistic beauty standards for people, particularly impressionable youth who struggle with body image. I'm just gonna stop talking cause I'm getting more and more angry. 

31 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

The little arm dimples are photoshopped too. That is one of the things that is cute about kids, is those little chubby bits. It's called puppy fat. 

Oh wow I just noticed that too, truly another level or bad parenting  :duck:

Hottie Detector

mr.peter

But how do we know that account/blog/magazine or whatever didn’t photoshop her image to look like she phoptopsoped hers? Tabloids do that sh*t all the time. 🤔🤔🤨

Archived