Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga - #5 on the list of highest paid women in music 2018

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

The World's Highest-Paid Women In Music 2018

5. Lady Gaga ($50 million)

Adding “movie star” to her résumé—thanks to a critically-hailed turn in Star Is Born  alongside Bradley Cooper—hasn’t interrupted Gaga’s earning power. Besides playing 66 shows during our scoring period, she cashed in from deals with Versace and MAC, as well as her own Fame fragrance.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2018/11/19/highest-paid-women-in-music-2018-katy-perry-taylor-swift-beyonce/#1ee16f516a24

10. Britney Spears ($30 million)

9. Celine Dion ($31 million)

8. Helene Fischer ($32 million)

7. Rihanna ($37.5 million)

6. Jennifer Lopez ($47 million)

5. Lady Gaga ($50 million)

4. Pink ($52 million)

3. Beyonce ($60 million)

2. Taylor Swift ($80 million)

1.  Katy Perry ($83 million)

PS: I have an impression that they don't really try (or are prevented from) to find the exact source or so for Gaga's other earnings outside the music. The Versace, MAC and The Fame perfume have been there for years even though they are no longer applicable.

AStarIsBorn21
2 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

how is katy perry number one? i'm not hating, I just seriously want to know. 

She found 40 M on the floor

4 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

American Idol

7 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

Three years later, Perry has proven herself right: she's the highest-paid woman in music, pulling in $83 million pretax during our scoring period. One of the hardest-working names on the list, Perry played 80 dates of her Witness: The Tour in Forbes' June-to-June timeframe, grossing over $1 million per night. She also managed to find time to serve as a judge on ABC's American Idol reboot, reportedly earning north of $20 million for her troubles.

Even during her flop era, she is winning :queenga:

Katy is only number one because most of Taylor's tour dates "fell out of the year's scoring period" (which... what?). If that hadn't been the case, Taylor would've blown her out of the water. 

The fact that Gaga's on this list without a tour... her power. :vegas:

1 minute ago, symphonia said:

Three years later, Perry has proven herself right: she's the highest-paid woman in music, pulling in $83 million pretax during our scoring period. One of the hardest-working names on the list, Perry played 80 dates of her Witness: The Tour in Forbes' June-to-June timeframe, grossing over $1 million per night. She also managed to find time to serve as a judge on ABC's American Idol reboot, reportedly earning north of $20 million for her troubles.

American idol impacT

asana15
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

This is old from July tho.

Yeah. They finally come around to publish it for the clicks.

Lextyr97
28 minutes ago, symphonia said:

80 mil per night, even though she did over 100 shows and didn’t break 80 mil. Your math is wrong bub

Loyalty

Can’t wait for next years Forbes list.

If they’re counting Katy for earning $25 last year then they could count Gaga’s $100m Vegas deal :vegas:

Bradley
1 minute ago, Loyalty said:

Can’t wait for next years Forbes list.

If they’re counting Katy for earning $25 last year then they could count Gaga’s $100m Vegas deal :vegas:

I think live shows's earnings are divided among many people, and that is why Katy ranked higher than Taylor, whose tour was more successful than Katy's, because that $25 million American Idol deal was solely hers.

Catnikko
51 minutes ago, supercut said:

fame still profiting relevantly? wig, eau de gaga and its jazz soundtracked commercial could NEVER :huntyga:

i thought Fame was discontinued? Surely sales from this year wouldn't count bc It'd just be sales that stores got from the factory ages ago? Idk how that stuff works though i guess

Archived