💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Disney CEO approached Gaga at Honorary Oscars

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

sarahb
5 hours ago, Shipper said:

Disney also OWNS MARVEL so don't limit yourselves with only Disney princesses! 

Ikr, everyone is talking about princesses and my mind went straight to the MCU :wub:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectGUY

Disney also OWNS MARVEL so don't limit yourselves with only Disney princesses! 

:excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2:

Dazzler here we go :nooo:

latikofficial

You know what,  it would be wonderful if they make an Ursula centric movie like Jolie's Maleficent. 

It would be nice to see the origin of Ursula and why she became a sea witch and tricked the shallow Little Mermaid.  

Im always fascinated more with the antagonists than the actual protagonists anyway.  It will be like Wicked to the Wizard of Oz,  Maleficent to the Sleeping Beauty.  

i think they show that she's triton's sister & he banished her from the kingdom for using her powers to do bad in one of the cut scenes from the anniversary edition

uwu

TheSlash

When I first saw the photo I thought "Is that a burnt arm? :udidnt:" . Then I realized it's just a random pic of bacon :laughga:  :wtfga: 

OT: Inb4, Gaga plays Sebastian :vegas:  :selena:  :nooo: 

Ew, David!

TimisaMonster

It's been heavily rumored Bob Iger has been wanting to cast Gaga in an upcoming movie...so no doubt, as the business man he is, he went up to her and probably said hello and he'd like to meet with her soon...

Even if not Ariel (which is ideal), her playing ANY Disney Princess would be iconic:giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

Then I realized it's just a random pic of bacon :laughga:  :wtfga: 

It's salmon :selena:

Regina George

Hmm Bob really wants Gaga to do Disney role... Well I want it too and hopefully it’ll happen :huntyga:

TheSlash
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It's salmon :selena:

I don't know (WhatLoveIs.mp3 :lana: ). I don't eat that much fish. And if I do, it's only herring :lolly: 

Ew, David!

6 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

I know you didn't mean this in a shady way or anything, but I just need to say that Gaga isn't too old for anything. She's in the prime of her career. She could slay either role of Ariel or Ursula! 

Ariel is 16 years old or younger. It's not so much a "she's in her prime" or golden years, but just that she's literally double the age of the role :laughga:

JazzGa
8 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

I know you didn't mean this in a shady way or anything, but I just need to say that Gaga isn't too old for anything. She's in the prime of her career. She could slay either role of Ariel or Ursula! 

Ariel is 16 years old. Even though I believe in our Queen's ability to do anything, it would be mad dumb if a 32 year old is cast to play a 16 year old. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Archived