Disney CEO approached Gaga at Honorary Oscars

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space Cowboy

Cruella De Vil? Ursula? Tinkerbell?

Malificent wouldโ€™ve been perfect but miss Jolie already snatched thatย upย :cryga:

Time will tell and bb iย am READY

latikofficial
1 minute ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Is it too soon for a live action Frozen?ย :selena:

It's always too soon, just imagine what a CGI olaf would look likeย :laughga:

uwu

cmon Bob! Fingers crossed!

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

4 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Gaga as Ariel confirmed.ย 

Gaga's a bit older to play Ariel at this point. Ursula is the perfect role for her! :giveup:ย :heart:ย 

Quartz

Instead of snapping a quick photo of the meeting, she takes a picture of a strip of baconย :triggered:

Inside, we are really made the same. ๐Ÿ•Š

Shipper

ย 

Disney also OWNS MARVEL so don't limit yourselves with only Disney princesses!ย 

:excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2:

I hope Gaga invites him for some leftover spaghetti in her home.ย 

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

rumours

Gaga: โ€œAh yes, I am ready to take on the role of Ursula. I think it will be gr....โ€

Disney: โ€œOh no no no. Weโ€™d like to know if you would take on the Oscar-worthy role of Sebastian.โ€

Gaga:ย 

*Begins stroking her Italian nose*

โ€You are one of the 99.โ€

Robo Ga
13 minutes ago, dit said:

Gaga's a bit older to play Ariel at this point. Ursula is the perfect role for her! :giveup:ย :heart:ย 

I know you didn't mean this in a shady way or anything, but I just need to say that Gaga isn't too old for anything. She's in the prime of her career. She could slay either role ofย Ariel or Ursula!ย 

๐Ÿค–โšก๏ธ

RAMROD

If Disney going to get her into Disney Princesses live action, sheย will be the OG Disney villain,ย Evil Queen, aka Queen Grimhilde, bookmark me. :sis:

6ad506109a2c96d875229b92271a8479.jpg

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

2 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

I know you didn't mean this in a shady way or anything, but I just need to say that Gaga isn't too old for anything. She's in the prime of her career. She could slay either role ofย Ariel or Ursula!ย 

Of course I didnt mean it in a bad way :giveup:ย It's just age does matter with certain roles and Ariel is usually depicted as a teen...maybe early twenties? I don't know how it would work with Gaga honestly. Additionally I always found Ariel'scharacter a little one dimensional. Ursula was always more interestingย to me. Especially if they choose to give her more layers! Think of the possibilities. It'd be amazing.ย 

Archived