Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sampool
37 minutes ago, ArtFloozy said:

That hair is a serve :staymad:

That dress on the other hand..... nobody ordered :oops:

The dress would look better on a ‘Gaga look’, you know sky-high heels, crazy wig and makeup.

4 minutes ago, Gagally said:

I bet that is a Natali design.

It's Valentino SS19

DsVZlUkXcAYW3dc.jpg

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

1 minute ago, gag said:

It's Valentino SS19

My bad. Thanks for the correction. Still do not like it.

Watch As I Dive In

Bad Monster Kid

Looks like she’s on the way to her Ruth Bader Ginsburg Tribute. Someone tell her she’s not dead. 

freebit

Hair and face are snatched. :firega: She looks great.

The dress is a bit severe for my liking. I remember going through that Valentino collection and wondering if she was going to wear any of it (especially since the designer had high praise for her in Venice). I just couldn't picture her in any of it because the whole collection contained a lot of black, and a lot of volume - it was totally a Tilda or Julianne Moore type of collection. I feel like she needs one big accessory to give this more of a wow factor too. They could have gone bigger and more colorful with the earrings IMO.

I adore this look. Valentino’s new collections are really some of the house’s best. Mind you, Gaga is in an event hosted by the Academy and all of Hollywood’s who’s who is there, so she has to go tasteful but still Gaga. The way the dress moves is really epic and billowy without it having to be so “extra”. It’s perfect.

AStarIsBorn21

Shskshhs y’all trying to sound like fashion experts to drag her look has me laughing. It’s a good look. Simple and beautiful with a hint of standing out. Don’t look too much into it. :laughga:

She looks fantastic!

Funny, I actually think the dress itself is kind of terrible- but, she's really selling it. Good case of her wearing the dress, as opposed to the dress wearing her. I do think a less conventional makeup and hair combo would match the dress better (heavy eye makeup but no brows, slicked back pure platinum, etc).

3 points in and ready for more

LeJudas
8 minutes ago, Josele Delgado said:

CUADRO11.jpg

:giveup:

Oh my. I think I need an oxygen IV :heart: she's so ****ing hot! Cris is one lucky man 😏

Archived