Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sampool
37 minutes ago, ArtFloozy said:

That hair is a serveĀ :staymad:

That dress on the other hand..... nobody orderedĀ :oops:

The dress would look better on a ā€˜Gaga lookā€™, you know sky-high heels, crazy wig and makeup.

4 minutes ago, Gagally said:

I bet that is a Natali design.

It's Valentino SS19

DsVZlUkXcAYW3dc.jpg

headspin, happiness, DEĢ¤Ģ£AĢ¢ĢÆĶ”Ģ˜TĶĶ™Ģ—ĢŸĢ«HĶ”Ķ…Ģ—Ģ™

1 minute ago, gag said:

It's Valentino SS19

Ā 

My bad. Thanks for the correction. Still do not like it.

Watch As I Dive In

Bad Monster Kid

Looks like sheā€™s on the way to her Ruth BaderĀ Ginsburg Tribute. Someone tell her sheā€™s not dead.Ā 

freebit

Hair and face are snatched.Ā :firega:Ā She looks great.

The dress is a bit severe for my liking. I remember going through that Valentino collection and wondering if she was going to wear any of it (especially since the designer had high praise for herĀ in Venice). I just couldn't pictureĀ her in any of it because the whole collection containedĀ a lot of black, and a lot of volume - it was totally a Tilda or Julianne Moore type of collection. I feel like she needs one big accessory to give this more of a wow factor too. They could have gone bigger and more colorful with the earrings IMO.

I adore this look. Valentinoā€™s new collections are really some of the houseā€™s best. Mind you, Gaga is in an event hosted by the Academy and all of Hollywoodā€™s whoā€™s who is there, so she has toĀ go tasteful but still Gaga. The way the dress moves is really epic and billowy without it having to be so ā€œextraā€. Itā€™s perfect.

AStarIsBorn21

Shskshhs yā€™all trying to sound like fashion experts to dragĀ her lookĀ has me laughing. Itā€™s a good look. Simple and beautiful with a hint of standing out. Donā€™t look too much into it.Ā :laughga:

She looks fantastic!

Funny, I actually think the dress itself is kind of terrible- but, she's really selling it. Good case of her wearing the dress, as opposed to the dress wearing her. I do think a less conventional makeup and hair combo would match the dress better (heavy eye makeup but no brows, slicked back pure platinum, etc).

3 points in and ready for more

LeJudas
8 minutes ago, Josele Delgado said:

CUADRO11.jpg

:giveup:

Oh my. I think I need an oxygen IVĀ :heart: she's so ****ing hot! Cris is one lucky man šŸ˜

Archived