đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Add this to your playlists now!

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

So there is a band named "The Band Perry" you may know them from their biggest song "If I Die Young" 

They are primarily known within the country genre but in 2017 they decided to go in a pop direction with their first single from their scrapped album "My Bad Imagination"  Entitled "Stay In The Dark" 

This song did terribly (although I still love it) and they never got to release my bad imagination and earlier this year after being very quiet on social media they decided to leave their label to go independent. And then two months ago came this absolutely amazing EP "COORDINATES" 

This ep is full of incredible bops that SLAP! My personal favorite is Dear Departed. I really wanted to promo this album bc they are getting a lot of hate from their old country fans and no love from their potential pop fans but they just aren't doing well and it's not what they deserve. If even it's not your taste I would recommend at least a listen and your thoughts. 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

rumours

Hey @GaGaSwift, haven't heard from you in a while :heart:

"Stay in the Dark" grew on me somewhat, but I had no idea they were dropped from their label!

I also cannot believe "If I Die Young" was released 8 years ago. :saladga:

Pop Music
2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Hey @GaGaSwift, haven't heard from you in a while :heart:

"Stay in the Dark" grew on me somewhat, but I had no idea they were dropped from their label!

I also cannot believe "If I Die Young" was released 8 years ago. :saladga:

Hey queen :hor:

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

AStarIsBorn21

Stay in the dark is kinda basic imo. Atleast first listen. I’m happy they left their record label though, More artists should follow to show record labels artists need more freedom. 

Archived