DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, Bordeciel said:

stop discriminating trump supporter

only stated facts in the OP. Shania is a supporter of Trump's ideals. if that's what you take from this, then who is the one with the discriminatory thoughts?:vegas:

tenor.gif?itemid=7713620

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

only stated facts in the OP. Shania is a supporter of Trump's ideals. if that's what you take from this, then who is the one with the discriminatory thoughts?:vegas:

tenor.gif?itemid=7713620

giphy.gif

If somebody posted Telephone and said Beyonce poses with satanist homosexual sympathizer it wouldn't look cute either  :laughga:

I can't stand Trump myself but still :duck:

DiscoHeaven23
17 minutes ago, Nino said:

If somebody posted Telephone and said Beyonce poses with satanist homosexual sympathizer it wouldn't look cute either  :laughga:

I can't stand Trump myself but still :duck:

But is Gaga actually a Satanist? You're comparing facts to conspiracy theory

tenor.gif?itemid=7713620

Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

But is Gaga actually a Satanist? You're comparing facts to conspiracy theory

tenor.gif?itemid=7713620

I was comparing the connotation of using "trump supporter" in place of the already famous name Shania Twain, implying the controversy is the most important thing to note about her to what it would look like if we were subtley told Gaga's controversies were all that mattered. Log off.

tenor.gif?itemid=7713620

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Nino said:

I was comparing the connotation of using "trump supporter" in place of the already famous name Shania Twain, implying the controversy is the most important thing to note about her to what it would look like if we were subtley told Gaga's controversies were all that mattered. Log off.

tenor.gif?itemid=7713620

I'm sorry that you felt that undertone in my OP. Burn your computer. :vegas:

Matangi
13 minutes ago, Nino said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7713620

girl its a thread that is intended to be humorous, but also is substantially based on truth. comparing an exaggerated reddit thread conspiracy, to the words shania twain has spoken herself is misguided. Connotations or not, tea is tea.

4 minutes ago, Matangi said:

girl its a thread that is intended to be humorous, but also is substantially based on truth. comparing an exaggerated reddit thread conspiracy, to the words shania twain has spoken herself is misguided. Connotations or not, tea is tea.

sis it's not reddit, it's the right's opinion of gaga :laughga: that's why i said it

This thread was disrespectful.

Spoiler

image_400x400.jpg

Matangi
Just now, Nino said:

sis it's not reddit, it's the right's opinion of gaga :laughga: that's why i said it

This thread was disrespectful.

Hide contents

image_400x400.jpg

this was disrespectful 

it doesn't matter right vs. left's opinion. it wasnt based on speculation to call shania a trump supporter, it was the woman herself... 

Just now, Matangi said:

it doesn't matter right vs. left's opinion. it wasnt based on speculation to call shania a trump supporter, it was the woman herself... 

I was comparing the implied narrative of the op to the narrative the other side uses against Gaga. Go read a book.

Archived