💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

(Update) Just Heard Shallow Piano Version on Radio?

huttont

Featured Posts

DitaDolla

Nnn I remember someone posted a thread that he "heard" a song on the radio of gaga (cant remember which) and we exposed him:toofunny:

Gagadonna
7 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Nnn I remember someone posted a thread that he "heard" a song on the radio of gaga (cant remember which) and we exposed him:toofunny:

The fake Princess Die song? :ohwell:

StuckInMyMind
1 hour ago, huttont said:

It sounded fan made but really well done which is why I want it

Is it the version I put on the Ally album?

FfFfFfFF
20 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

It was about Is That Alright? (when we had only the snippet). The user said they played the full song but in fact they played the snippet two times in a row while talking about ASIB. This happened 2 months ago, how can you not remember?? :air: 

NewUsername
38 minutes ago, ARealWildMan said:

Do you mean the (Electric guitar and human beatbox Cherrytree Piano version ChewFu ghettohouse fix)

actually i's called Shallow (AAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAH) (Piano version)

edengowon
4 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

actually i's called Shallow (AAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAH) (Piano version)

Shallow (Tell Me Something Boy DJWS Trap Remix)

the artist formerly known as melancholia

DitaDolla
31 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It was about Is That Alright? (when we had only the snippet). The user said they played the full song but in fact they played the snippet two times in a row while talking about ASIB. This happened 2 months ago, how can you not remember?? :air: 

Oh yeaaaa that was a mess nnnn

Gracious Gaga
4 hours ago, Enzo said:

Inb4 Shallow (The Shallow) (Deep End) (Watch As I Dive In) (Never Meet The Ground) (We're Far From The Shallow Now) (Single Version) (Acoustic Version) (Piano and Vocal Version) 

Lmfaooooooo “Shallow (THE Shallow)” :laughga:

♥ Kindness Police.

huttont
3 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

I remember that too. I just want to clarify that I do not believe this was a “studio” version. I don’t know what I heard because I only caught the last 10 seconds but there was a distinct piano and no guitar.

huttont
11 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Can you maybe try emailing the station to ask? Just a suggestion.

I'm really curious about it and want to hear it. 

I messaged Acoustic Sunrise with Dan O’Brien on Facebook and he got back to me. I’m gonna put his response on the OP

hardcore1996

I’d really be here for a release of the version Ally sang at her tour on the piano the vocals in the post chorus that were shown were really haunting given the context

GypsyBabe

Why are you messing with my soul like this? PianoGa is my absolute favorite Ga. I need this in my life. :saira:

⚯͛

Archived