Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
series

'American Horror Story : 1984' Discussion Thread

Featured Posts

Magneto

If I remember correctly the show was renewed for a couple of seasons at a time, but this seems to be the last one with no renewal confirmed. Is this correct,  @monketsharona?

Free my mind

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gabeoz
3 minutes ago, Magneto said:

If I remember correctly the show was renewed for a couple of seasons at a time, but this seems to be the last one with no renewal confirmed. Is this correct,  @monketsharona?

The FX CEO stated last year that they already approved it for a season 10. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luke78619
6 minutes ago, Magneto said:

If I remember correctly the show was renewed for a couple of seasons at a time, but this seems to be the last one with no renewal confirmed. Is this correct,  @monketsharona?

I thought there were two more seasons after this one :huh: defo at least a season 10 

Feel free to send me money btw

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luke78619

Also, have yall seen the poster that’s been released? 

ahs.jpg

Edited by monster78619
Feel free to send me money btw
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gabeoz
2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I thought there were two more seasons after this one :huh: defo at least a season 10 

It was already picked up for season 10, they pretty much already said that they will approve an 11th season if Ryan Murphy requests it.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona

The synopsis of the first episode :

'In the summer of 1984, five friends escape Los Angeles to work as counselors at Camp Redwood. As they adjust to their new jobs, they quickly learn that the only thing scarier than campfire tales is the past coming to haunt you. 

Writer: Ryan Murphy & Brad Falchuk;
Director: Bradley Buecker.'

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/08/american-horror-story1984-episode-901.html

 

And the new poster :

 

 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quartz

I absolutely can't wait! I hope Emma can do justice the final girl archetype. She has to be pure and badass.

Let's be nice to each other <3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Customzanotti
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The synopsis of the first episode :

'In the summer of 1984, five friends escape Los Angeles to work as counselors at Camp Redwood. As they adjust to their new jobs, they quickly learn that the only thing scarier than campfire tales is the past coming to haunt you. 

Writer: Ryan Murphy & Brad Falchuk;
Director: Bradley Buecker.'

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/08/american-horror-story1984-episode-901.html

 

And the new poster :

 

 

So the whole movie plot isn't happening?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RudzXinc
22 minutes ago, Quartz said:

I absolutely can't wait! I hope Emma can do justice the final girl archetype. She has to be pure and badass.

Probably the same bitchy character she's known for.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
20 minutes ago, Customzanotti said:

So the whole movie plot isn't happening?

no Leslie Grossman confirmed the teaser will all the character was just a real screen test but Ryan just decided to release it this year (they are doing this every year without it being out)

I'm quite glad it's not going that road. It was already done in the past with Roanoke.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
5 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Probably the same bitchy character she's known for.

I feel like this year she'll be the nice girl

Edited by monketsharona
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DanceDark
On 11/18/2018 at 10:30 AM, monketsharona said:

Possibly about AHS 9 :

 

 

I would watch thát movie :lolly:

Edited by DanceDark
Let's start a party
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spock

I’m excited, the theme is cool and it’s the first time in years I’m truly excited for an AHS season, but Gus Kenworthy lowkey ruins it 

who will love me when the night is over
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kyanewest

I have a feeling this is gonna be... boring :awkney:

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
A Hybrid

I’m not watching the teasers to not get hyped, AHS teasers are always amazing but season 7&8 were huge dissapointments. 

No family’s safe when I sashay

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...