Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story : 1984' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

sillynate

Considering how much was revealed, I think we’re headed for a Roanoke-esq twist following episode 5 or 6, I forget which one :sweat:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid

I stopped watching, it was truly the worst season of all time. Cliche on top of cliche. Can someone let me know later on if they do a twist like Roanoke and it turns out to be a cheap 80’s movie? Thanks.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Helxig

I just came here to say that I'm really loving this season so far.

Bye

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

monketsharona
4 hours ago, sillynate said:

Considering how much was revealed, I think we’re headed for a Roanoke-esq twist following episode 5 or 6, I forget which one :sweat:

definitely not, according to episode 6 and 7 synopsis the plot of episode 6 to 10 is following how survivors are dealing that massacre night

attempt #10483971 can anyone dm me a website or a tumblr or smth that can provide a way for me to watch sksksk rhymes with bink, kink, tink, wink

1 hour ago, neptugne said:

attempt #10483971 can anyone dm me a website or a tumblr or smth that can provide a way for me to watch sksksk rhymes with bink, kink, tink, wink

Same. If anybody hAs a working link, please PM me!

bloody g
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

13 minutes ago, Noir said:

Same. If anybody hAs a working link, please PM me!

I definitely do not recommend popcorn time. It is not what use :kara: but if you do, use a vpn just in case you get tracked down and sued :vegas:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

yes and

I quit watching on the 2d episode of the last season. It's too messed up. I was with AHS since 2013 but I can't stand it anymore :emma:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

bloody g

okay but why is this season so good

IMG_20180828_234551

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

8 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I definitely do not recommend popcorn time. It is not what use :kara: but if you do, use a vpn just in case you get tracked down and sued :vegas:

Sksksksksks one time I tried watching sicario on popcorn time and the next morning my parents are like “we got an email, you got to stop”

Luke78619

Part of me wasn’t shocked at the final scene but I still gasped lol 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

CyanLights

How are you guys liking the season compared to others? The trailers didn’t hype me and I really disliked Cult and Apocalypse :rip: 

Luke78619
36 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

How are you guys liking the season compared to others? The trailers didn’t hype me and I really disliked Cult and Apocalypse :rip: 

Well yeh apocalypse was lowkey messy and was just an excuse to cross over two seasons, with many unanswered questions and plot holes.

but 1984 has been very solid so far, critics are eating it up, it isn’t a mess whatsoever, a few little twists here and there too

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

bloody g
1 hour ago, CyanLights said:

I think I'm liking this much since my expectations were non-existent, but yes it's pretty good so far :vegas:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived