news

Lady Gaga filming Actors on Actors at Variety

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy McQueen

"A Star Is Born" and "Mary Poppins Returns" both have been praised to heavens, best movies of the year 2018 and both strong Oscar contenders for several Academy Awards, I just can't wait, I love Lin and I love Gaga so much, this is truly amazing

johnwayne1993

Anyone else think she might be growing the blonde out her hair after the success of ASIB with the GP so that they relate more to her in her next era? :messga:

Glamourpuss

I remember a time when she would never have roots showing and I was like how is she doing that because she has a busier lifestyle than me and I could never find the time to get my roots done. :laughga:

I quite like this look though. Sometimes she can look a bit too polished like when she wears one of those wigs that you can tell is an obvious wig. 

Suspiria
5 hours ago, Vegas said:

This is such a strong look (again). I wish the rest of the ASIB era consists in men suits only. 

While I agree she looks incredible here, I hate the fact that she seems to think that in order to look strong, powerful and serious she has to look masculine... it's just such an outdated way of thinking. I thought we were past that.

nerdfacekillah
2 hours ago, Jester said:

Time to dye her hair black :giveup:

thats what i thought too. why is she so obsessed with being blonde when she looked so gorgeous during 2015 when she had black hair:flutter:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

nerdfacekillah
2 hours ago, johnwayne1993 said:

Anyone else think she might be growing the blonde out her hair after the success of ASIB with the GP so that they relate more to her in her next era? :messga:

i also thought that maybe she is letting her real hair grow but why would the GP relate more to her, because of ally being a brunette?

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

9 hours ago, Decidueye said:

Knowing Lin Manuel, this interview will be insufferable. 

Hope I'm wrong :huntyga:

What interviews of his have you watched?

i don’t agree with you 

AStarIsBorn21
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

While I agree she looks incredible here, I hate the fact that she seems to think that in order to look strong, powerful and serious she has to look masculine... it's just such an outdated way of thinking. I thought we were past that.

I lowkey agree. I don’t like how she jumped on this suit/short hair bandwagon all of the sudden, it seems like she’s trying too hard to appeal to white feminism and Hollywood. :triggered: She’s pulled it off amazingly before but now it seems she’s trying too hard.

Lady+Gaga+wears+appear+giant+Mickey+Mouslady-gaga-style-nicopanda-show-new-york-

Archived