đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARUTW Gaga's best ballad?

giskardsb

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

It's a very good ballad and the best song on ASIB, but does this count as a ballad?

Because if it does, that's my choice :huntyga:

TimisaMonster

Out of all her ballads...yes it is :ohwell:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

giskardsb
2 hours ago, Killa said:

arutw and speechless have probably the best entry line. It really gets you in the story, mood, everyhting right on track

Arutw melody is a bit more refined in the verse. Speechless verse could be a melody for a cabaret song, while Arutw is much more lyrical, but the speechless has a fantastic chorus and arutw is just a really calm mature song and like a bit too much saturday night watching my kids playing, getting sun sitted in the bench

Speechless has a whole complete energy, it's very personal and love how she was able to write a song about such a personal problem, and it's funny that it's actually kinda uplifting.

im shook but i think ARTUW is better, overall speechless just lacks a personal style of writting, the lyrics although express well hte feeling aren't so well crafted, it's just direct and works fine. ARTUW really shows maturity in her work

Speechless still has the major advantage of being basically Gaga channeling Queen channeling the Beatles.

giskardsb
1 hour ago, RudraCNG said:

It's a very good ballad and the best song on ASIB, but does this count as a ballad?

Because if it does, that's my choice :huntyga:

Good choice.... I guess You and I is some kind of Rock Cabaret Power Ballad.

Is That Alright wants you to look right in its eye.

Shallow says "HAAAAAAA AH AH AH, AHHH"

:stalkga:

Didymus

I still prefer Speechless (I love that that's your fav btw) purely because of the mixing which I think is vastly superior. I really don't like those half crowd noises that mysteriously vanish and then reappear, it's just distracting for me. Also I think the vocals on the ASIB soundtrack are ruined with a ridiculous overuse of echo :messga:

But I do love that song. I'd be really sad if she didn't perform it at like every show from now on. Which is pretty something for a soundtrack song.

Speechless sounds to me too “radio ready” for it to be her best ballad. Even ARUTW is too lineal at times. 

INLA on the other hand feels free, like she’s expressing everything she’s feeling without rules or structure. her emotions truly showcase thru her voice. 

InsomniaMonster69
18 hours ago, Bonkers said:

I want to love to love Is That Alright, but i can't with lyrics like "I would be honored if you would take me as I am".  Can't.  

giphy.gif

But otherwise I love it so much, I feel like it was going to be in the movie, but when it got cut, they left it with some bad lyrics.

IMO the most FLAWLESS song on the soundtrack is "Look What I Found", but it's not a ballad, so I don't know why I'm telling you that.:gaysia:

:what:

Archived