💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Shallow hits #9 on Dance Clubs Songs

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

I’m screaming we’re on another TIHTY situation are they playing the Judas mash-up or something?:messga:

neverthless yall know what to do.

hack on them DJ music system in clubs and play this song on loop til it’s #1:firega: 

keep bopping

Miracle

The chorus 100% works as a dance song so this isnt a TIHTY situation where people were dancing to remixes to a song about rape.

in fact, shallow is so well written that could be turnt into a crying-on-the-dancefloor anthem (do that JOB, gagadaily mixers)

highlikegaga

there's actually a pretty decent remix that goes around. sadly i can only provide a short snippet, since i have no idea who did the remix

doppelganger
5 minutes ago, calmar said:

this is actually  ... not offensive!

we need someone to do this version with the judas choreo

nnnnnnnnn why all of her none-dance singles charts higher than her dance singles in a chart about dance clubs songs :rip:

FRANK1991
29 minutes ago, calmar said:

been lowkey bopping to this masterpiece tbh :laughga:

it's giving me Aura weirdness with explosive chorus :tony:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

I'm not surprised. It's the rock/dance chorus chord progression :giveup: Gaga's favorite and probably best tbh.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

DiscoHeaven23

Coming for her 15th Dance/Club #1 song!

This will break her tie with Kylie, Enrique, Dave Aude, and Pitbull. This will put her in 10th place for most dance/club songs of all time behind:

Madonna, Rihanna, Beyonce, Janet Jackson, Donna Summer, Katy Perry, Mariah Carey, Kristine W, and JLo

Source: https://www.billboard.com/music/lady-gaga/chart-history/dance-club-play-songs

Archived