Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Come To Mama/Just Another Day

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the simplicity and honesty of Just Another Day. It is such a perfect mood to end Joanne on, and works fantastically well next to Grigio Girls. Those two songs have a subtlety and a gentle warmth that I never expected to find on a Lady Gaga album.

Come to Mama is a pass from me though... I find it too cheesy and this is from someone who likes The Queen!

I think people hate CTM because of the Father John Misty mess

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

nerdfacekillah
1 hour ago, FRANK1991 said:

meanwhile everyone is lovin' that masturbation song:triggered:

but thats not a bad song either

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Poissonche

YES these songs are amazing. I once did a philosophy assignment on Come to Mama and got 100% cuz it's got so much substance to it so it was easy :staymad:

LUCARTPOP
2 hours ago, FRANK1991 said:

Come To Mama is one of my favorites on Joanne

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in" :tony:

meanwhile everyone is lovin' that masturbation song:triggered:

This! x100 :diane: 

Glamourpuss

I love Just Another Day. It's so uplifting. I love the way her voice sounds on it. 

Come to Mama though. I really want to like it but when Father John Misty shared his demo version I got this gut feeling that Gaga wasn't very involved in it and the lyrics don't look like something she would write. I'm not mentioning it to cause a heated argument or debate. This is just how I feel about it. 

ChromaticPrincess

Just Another Day is really a phenomenal song, too bad it gets slept on a lot by this fanbase

While CTM was my least favorite for a long time, it's grown on me a bit but the album as a whole could have done without it IMO

✹oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✹

AStarIsBorn21
4 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I love Just Another Day. It's so uplifting. I love the way her voice sounds on it. 

Come to Mama though. I really want to like it but when Father John Misty shared his demo version I got this gut feeling that Gaga wasn't very involved in it and the lyrics don't look like something she would write. I'm not mentioning it to cause a heated argument or debate. This is just how I feel about it. 

Plus JAD was completely written by her, not many songs on her discography only feature her as a songwriter so that obviously shows she was very involved.

Archived