đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are ASIB and The Mule connected?

Chris Evans

Featured Posts

Chris Evans

Idk if this has been mentioned before but in ASIB Bradley's character mentions his father worked for a family at a pecan ranch and knocked up their family's daughter 

then I remembered in a trailer that played right before for THE MULE Clint Eastwood's character is hiding drugs with the excuse of pecans and Bradley is also in the movie

Is this just a weird coincidence or are THE MULE and ASIB part of the same BCU (Bradley Cinematic Universe) :oprah:

I hope not. I hate this intense need to tie multiple things together when they should have no relations that has started to show up. 

CLAMP does it well. By making it tenuous. There's not a giant build-up coming. It just happens.

Gaga4stef

Good observation. Clint and Bradley were probably just "clowning", but hey who knows. Maybe Clint's character is Jackson's long lost father. Don't know if the timing is right era-wise tho. 

Every time we say goodbye baby it hurts

gypsy101

i think about it every time i see ASIB cause that preview shows every time. i doubt they’re actually connected but it could’ve been a reference from Bradley.

joannesrats

It's definitely not an actual connection, possibly just a little Easter Egg. The first time I saw it when it was brought up in ASIB that they had a pecan farm me and my date just looked at each other and were like "OMG that was in a preview"

Archived