Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Special Collectors Edition of ASIB Soundtrack (Preorder)

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Batwings

Eh, this just seems really pointless to me. I'd much rather have something like a special collector's edition vinyl with picture discs or metallic gold and silver colored vinyl with maybe some fun little extras like guitar picks or a 7" single of Shallow or something like that.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername
15 hours ago, Gagally said:

"The booklet is the same as in the normal version. Both exposed for not having bought the soundtrack when it was first released."

What are you talking about?

U both acted surprised that Bradley appears shirtless in the booklet, when he does as well in the booklet of the normal edition.

RAMROD

:giggle: 

I mean, y'all who complains, obviously they can offer a better box set, but the question is, will you afford it tho if it was costing $100++ and above?? Doubt many of you will, you will likely have another excuses not to buy it :lmao:

Let be real, this is not the first time members of this cult site whine about merchandises. But anyway, the one that available now is there for anyone who wanted or needed it. And I did. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, NewUsername said:

U both acted surprised that Bradley appears shirtless in the booklet, when he does as well in the booklet of the normal edition.

Ah, LOL - Admittedly, I received a download of the Soundtrack when I attended the AMC Fan Event for a Preview of ASIB. That ticket was $20.00. Am I forgiven?... If not, I will buy this super-duper-deluxe collector's edition....especially if it will make you like me.

Watch As I Dive In

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Gagally said:

Ah, LOL - Admittedly, I received a download of the Soundtrack when I attended the AMC Fan Event for a Preview of ASIB. That ticket was $20.00. Am I forgiven?... If not, I will buy this super-duper-deluxe collector's edition....especially if it will make you like me.

you're forgiven :vegas: but still buy the collector's edition if u'd like :vegas: 

That J
7 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Y'all bought those for yourselves or as future gifts?

A little of both. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

numb the flame

Does anyone really think this box set is worth getting for three tiny posters and the photo book since I already have the HMV (not so exclusive anymore) exclusive if it comes to the UK ? 

numb the flame

UK Monsters! I was able to order the box set when I went into the HMV store today! I asked if they would be receiving any copies of it instore as I hadn’t  seen it online and they had it on the system ready! 

ShockPop

Would it be too much to ask to have a stainless steel-picture boxed vinyl, bluray and CD pre-order for February?

numb the flame
7 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Would it be too much to ask to have a stainless steel-picture boxed vinyl, bluray and CD pre-order for February?

Don’t give them any ideas! I’ve spent so much already on asib :air:

Teal Ambition
15 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

7 minutes ago, SaamuelTaaner said:

Don’t give them any ideas! I’ve spent so much already on asib :air:

HMV has a steelbook blu-ray for pre-order already: https://store.hmv.com/film-tv/blu-ray/a-star-is-born-(hmv-exclusive)?_ga=2.43888933.1670765292.1542918060-645555384.1542918060

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived