Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Special Collectors Edition of ASIB Soundtrack (Preorder)

FATCAT

Featured Posts

NewUsername
1 hour ago, NewYorkCity said:

Ok I’m gonna buy it but isn’t there a way to buy it from Europe without paying $11 for shipping? 

Next to the already mentioned Amazon, you can also try fnac.com or fr.fnac.be. Depending on where you are, shipping might be free/less than on Amazon.

1 hour ago, pachinko said:

I see shirtless Bradley in the booklet. :lolly:

11 minutes ago, Gagally said:

OH NO! Now I am in.

Where is more music? Do we need a petition??

The booklet is the same as in the normal version. Both exposed for not having bought the soundtrack when it was first released.
giphy.gif

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity
2 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Next to the already mentioned Amazon, you can also try fnac.com or fr.fnac.be. Depending on where you are, shipping might be free/less than on Amazon.

The booklet is the same as in the normal version. Both exposed for not having bought the soundtrack when it was first released.
giphy.gif

Bless u too! I have amazon prime so I guess I’ll get free shipping 

"The booklet is the same as in the normal version. Both exposed for not having bought the soundtrack when it was first released."

What are you talking about?

Watch As I Dive In

StuckInMyMind

I don’t think it’s really worth it in all honesty, a few posters and a booklet of images that we’ve probably all seen already...

Andreu

I hope this is available at the stores... Maybe I'll buy it I

If I have to ge ti online, I probably won't

30 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

I don’t think it’s really worth it in all honesty, a few posters and a booklet of images that we’ve probably all seen already...

The gold foil box is enough to make me buy

Welp, here I am still waiting for Miss Gaga to sign some booklets :madge:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

FfFfFfFF
3 hours ago, S0436 said:

They should call it “special collectors edition”.  It is NOT “super deluxe” when there is no new tracks.

The Fame Monster Super Deluxe didn't have bonus tracks either.

StuckInMyMind
1 hour ago, DarkGa said:

The gold foil box is enough to make me buy

Knock yourself out :ladyhaha:

That J
3 hours ago, asana15 said:

I hear you, dear.

I, freaking, bought two blue vinyls from UO, one black vinyl from the site, two CDs from the Target, three signed CDs (supposedly) from UK, and now two more deluxe. @FATCAT

As she said, I'm going to ask my brain to protect me from remembering the amount of money I've spent.

I feel YOU.  I bought 5 vinyls, 5 cds, 4 shirts ...insane amounts of downloads since they all came with one lol.  AND I managed to score a poster. (My tshirts arrive today. Ally shirt and a Jackson shirt!)

Now I have 2 of these bad boys on preorder and gonna have to do 2 more as Christmas gifts.  

We do what we do!!!! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

ViviLittleM
2 hours ago, Andreu said:

I hope this is available at the stores... Maybe I'll buy it I

If I have to ge ti online, I probably won't

it'll

Andreu
12 minutes ago, That J said:

I feel YOU.  I bought 5 vinyls, 5 cds, 4 shirts ...insane amounts of downloads since they all came with one lol.  AND I managed to score a poster. (My tshirts arrive today. Ally shirt and a Jackson shirt!)

Now I have 2 of these bad boys on preorder and gonna have to do 2 more as Christmas gifts.  

We do what we do!!!! 

If you have a spare code I'd gladly take care of it :vegas:

Archived