Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney ordered to give her dad and legal team raise

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Britney Spears is giving her dad and her legal team a hefty raise after they argued that they kept her safe and away from drugs in the last few years, RadarOnline.com exclusively learned.

The Pop Princess’ conservatorship attorneys appeared in the Los Angeles Superior Court on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 were a judge granted their petitions to give raises to her team.

“The petition – allowance of fees filed on 10/15/18 by Petitioner Andrew M. Wallet is granted,” the minute order obtained by Radar stated.

Wallet, who is the co-conservator to Spears’ estate, argued that because he essentially saved the singer and her Trust from financial ruin, he should be compensated to the tune of $426,000.

In the October 15, 2018 court documents obtained by Radar, Wallet argued he had managed 36-year-old Spears’ finances and various business dealings for more than a decade and was instrumental in bringing “stability and leadership” to the singer’s various ventures.

He noted he kept “literally hundreds of people” in check — vendors, drivers, dancers, hair stylists, performers and many others — many whom could allegedly “bring financial disaster by providing illegal substances to the Conservatee.”

Spears’ father, Jamie Spears, and her second attorney, Samuel Ingham were also granted their “allowance of fees,” according to documents exclusively obtained by Radar.

“By way of example, and not by way of limitation, at the planning stages of the Circus Tour, the Declarant instructed entertainment counsel to spread the risk of the Conservatee failing to fulfill her duties on tour because of some third party providing illegal substances,” Wallet claimed in his Oct. 15 declaration. “The financial stakes were high, and failure was not an option.”

Wallet said the same temptations continued in Spears’ Las Vegas residency. Wallet also argued since he was brought on as co-conservator, Spears’ estate has increased to the value of $20 million.

At the beginning of the conservatorship, the estate was nearly out of fund and cash equivalents,” Wallet said in the affidavit. “The estate and person of the conservative were in total chaos with tremendous liabilities. The problems were of epic proportions over a period of years. Extraordinary skills have been employed by all in order to achieve the results enjoyed at the present time. Petitioner has had many months at a time where all of his professional time was spent in services rendered exclusively to the conservative.”

The petition to “seal” the affidavit requested by Jamie Spears was also granted, according to the documents obtained by Radar.

Poor Brit everyone seems to just use her for her money :(

she's been in the conservatorship for 10 years now, i wonder when she will finally be free! I am so proud of her and how far she's come!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

retroglamx

Her dad is one of the worst people to ever have walked on this earth. Who on their right mind would charge their own daughter to take care of her and help her out? He's insane. I hate him and I wish Britney would finally be released from his control. 

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Regina George

I can’t believe that even her dad is using her for money. That is so sad when you think about it. Did she even feel any live from that man in her life? 

Mirrion Rizzons

her dad is trash,

imagine if you were upset and your dad hugs you then goes "that'll be £25":saladga:

give the woman financial control and leave her alone

Mirrion Rizzons
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

Can someone explain why she’s in a conservatorship? I never understood why she’s in this situation.

ever since 2007 I believe bc they thought she was incapable of controlling her finances (I think)

10 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

ever since 2007 I believe bc they thought she was incapable of controlling her finances (I think)

But why? Just because of her breakdown? That makes no sense since she wasn’t the first celebrity to do so. :huh:

Gaga4stef

I agree this is a sleazeball move. Yet if she can't manage her own business someone needs to. I would hope she is grateful for all he's done for her. But it's sad if his motivation is purely financial. I can't imagine ever taking money from my children for the things I do for them. It's family. You take care of each other. It's gratification enough knowing you have each other's back.

Every time we say goodbye baby it hurts

Gimme More
8 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

But why? Just because of her breakdown? That makes no sense since she wasn’t the first celebrity to do so. :huh:

there's a lot to that happened in 2007/2008

-britney filed for divorce from kevin

-britney shaved her head and attacked a car with an umbrella

-went to rehab soon after the incident

-britney fired her manager of many years

-britney stopped talking to her mom (she didn't speak to her dad previously)

-Sam lufti came into her life as a 'manager' drugged her and hid her dogs, he would hide her phone, would tell the paps where they would be so they could get pictures (Britney's mom wrote a book how sam was drugging britney and saying how she will never see her children again unless she listens to him)

-britney reportedly has bipolar disorder

-britney lost custody of her kids

-at this time there dozens and dozens of paps following her every single move

-sam stopped britney from contacting her family or them from getting into contact with her

-britney refused to return her kids to Kevin when his body guard came to collect them, she locked herself in the bathroom with Jayden, her youngest son and refused to give him back

-britney was then hospitalised (5150)

-britney's parents then stepped in and finally got into her house and a voluntary 5150 took place

i'm missing out loads tbh. it was absolutely disgusting how she was in the ambulance and the paps were chasing it and filming/taking pictures of her

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived