Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

YouTube narrator dragged for saying Gaga uses auto tune

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Abramovic

I mean she used auto tune as a stylistic device in the fame and the fame monster eras but that’s it. 

Joanne is definitely free from auto tune. What he probably means is that she is using a vocal pitch what I also highly doubt. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DONAJENDRO

I hate these kinds of videos where some guy just says stupid **** while a video plays :saladga:theyre always so clickbaity too

Mad Onna

21 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

The only time she's used auto tune

you think people would learn the difference between auto tune and pitch correction by now 🙄

Omg I remember this mess!!!

9KqH.gif

Hottie Detector

Cassidyfal

Most of this isn't even auto tune though, its just EQ-ing. Litterly just turning the volume of the high frequencies down and the lows up. 

Sanne Godijn
56 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Firstly he purposely made the false title about the autotune not working to match that thumbnail, even though none of that get's mentioned. Then in the intro he pitched her performance down to make it sound terrible. And in the end what he says about her isn't even about any of that.

Wow clickbait at its finest

derpmonster
56 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

you think people would learn the difference between auto tune and pitch correction by now 🙄

There's definitely autotune on Starstruck.

Edit: I get it now, this is the only live performance with autotune it seems. It sounds so cool omg

I wonder how this processing is happening live

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster

Ok that clickbait beginning of her voice pitched down was so bad. 

Also Million Reasons sounded better live and pretty sure the studio version is also fully acoustic :poot:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Married the Night
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

7Fmn.gif

I’ve been told it’s the same mic used in these performances. And you can honestly hear something that sounds like auto tune...especially in DWYW

@ 3:28 during speechless ...

mucinex
41 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Omg I remember this mess!!!

12 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

There's definitely autotune on Starstruck.

Edit: I get it now, this is the only live performance with autotune it seems. It sounds so cool omg

I wonder how this processing is happening live

I actually really enjoy the sound of the live auto tune version. I think the technology is really neat. The reason they can do auto tune live is because auto tune is an effect that can be processed in real time, unlike pitch correction. Auto tune isn't someone sitting there and re pitching vocals one by one, it's used to realign the vocal notes being fed to a certain key, or you can remove keys from the vocal. Artists like charli xcx and kanye west have both used live auto tune before. 

10 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

I’ve been told it’s the same mic used in these performances. And you can honestly hear something that sounds like auto tune...especially in DWYW

@ 3:28 during speechless ...

You “heard”. You’ve been “told” where is that article you heard, you read, that person that “told you” ????

I’m  asking again I need to see the receipts not some videos that show nothing to me. 

Otherwise, consider yourself a troll

Once again.. 

7Fmn.gif

Hottie Detector

Married the Night
7 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

You “heard”. You’ve been “told” where is that article you heard, you read, that person that “told you” ????

I’m  asking again I need to see the receipts not some videos that show nothing to me. 

Otherwise, consider yourself a troll

Once again.. 

7Fmn.gif

Honey, it was on these boards years and years ago. Listen to the damn clips and you can clearly hear the mic tuning the vocals. That IS THE RECEIPTS LMAO. 

Look at my history. I’m a huge fan that’s been here for years. Zero trolling. 

You quoted me and I provided audio files of the mic in question.

Either listen or move on.  

That J
1 hour ago, Matt Amor said:

OMG this brings back memories!!!!  Ugh I wish she would do this again. I loved this. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

McMonster08

Some of her early performances during The Fame sound autotuned and that's it. Or is that what you gheys call pitch correction?

Archived