AHS Apocalypse Finale (Spoilers)

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirrion Rizzons
13 hours ago, phantasmas said:

can sum1 please list out to me who survived? or whos still dead.. ive been confused for the past 3 episodes becaus eof the whole time travel thing :huntyga: 

delia - alive

misty - alive

zoe - alive

queenie - alive

myrtle - dead

madison - temporarily in hell until mallory saves her

dina stevens - alive

coco - alive

marie - hell

Mirrion Rizzons
7 hours ago, Kenzo said:

but isn't that so boring and tiring tho, that means she has to live out the past every time she goes back and wait a few years for the next anti christ and do it again...how boring!!! 

she'll age and eventually die though

so the new one was born in 2023, so it'll be 18 in 2041, so she would travel back to like 2039. then say if the next was born in 2047, it would be 18 in 2065 so she'd travel back to 2063. Then she would teach others to do the same as her

Mirrion Rizzons
20 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

So I'm guessing the next seasons are going to have to take place before 2025, since that's when we see the new Antichrist last.

not really, remember michael didn't start his plan til he was an adult. the baby won't be an adult til the 2040's

RahrahWitch
1 hour ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

not really, remember michael didn't start his plan til he was an adult. the baby won't be an adult til the 2040's

Michael aged 10 years overnight, so that new child could be any age by 2025 and judging by the ending with the sky being red, the crows circling and the Satanists showing, It seems like it was about to happen.

Mirrion Rizzons
24 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

So why did they need Marie back? Only to kill of the other voodoo queen? I am confused...

probably just fan service lol

Spartacus

There is NOTHING horrifying about this show. A few slashed throats and flashes of man-ass is not horrifying in my book. :oops:

And don't get me started on that stupid corny-as-**** "la la laaaa la" witches theme music! :saladga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

There is NOTHING horrifying about this show. A few slashed throats and flashes of man-ass is not horrifying in my book. :oops:

And don't get me started on that stupid corny-as-**** "la la laaaa la" witches theme music! :saladga:

From a show perspective it isn't scary, but if you put yourself in their shoes then I'm sure anyone would be scared.

calmar
24 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

There is NOTHING horrifying about this show

And that's why I can actually tolerate watching it :sharon: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Spartacus
27 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

From a show perspective it isn't scary, but if you put yourself in their shoes then I'm sure anyone would be scared.

But that's exactly what I'm referring to. lol  To enjoy a show or movie, I think that's exactly what you need to do - imagine yourself in that situation.  And for these past few seasons, they focus more on the villains of the show and so there's no victim that I can relate to.

I wish they'd do what they do for Crime Story.  Take moments in pop-culture and create the season around those moments.  For example, I find the stories behind those famous cults horrifying.  So for the Cult season, I would've done a mash-up of the Charles Mansion murders, Jonestown cult and Heaven's Gate cult, focusing on the victims and what they went through.  That way the viewer would be like "Omfg that's actually happened before, imagine if that was happening to me in real life rn!"

For Coven, I would've written a story about a small town where - unbeknownst to the parents - children are being kidnapped at night and murdered by witches.  I'd focus on a particular family whose kid has been kidnapped and their search for him, and when they finally find him they realize he's been murdered as part of some satanic ritual.  Now THAT'S horrifying to me! 

They need to hire me as a writer is what I'm saying! :smh:

9 minutes ago, calmar said:

And that's why I can actually tolerate watching it :sharon: 

:laughga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived