💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS Apocalypse Finale (Spoilers)

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Raccoon

I enjoyed it overall but can't stop thinking about Moira's FINALLY-DESERVING happy ending being GONE since Madison going to the Murder House actually never gets to happen :messga:

#JusticeForMoira

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dukttape
11 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Ugh sucks that Marie is back in hell. Other than that, I loved it. 

She's not in Papa Legba's hell or whatever though

PdogtheDaibutsu
11 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Ugh sucks that Marie is back in hell. Other than that, I loved it. 

Do you think they would leave her in there or would papa let them get her out since he was annoyed with her anyways? Mallory could tell Cordelia about it and she could make that deal again? Why did they leave that unanswered at the end!!!! 

PdogtheDaibutsu
43 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

She's not in Papa Legba's hell or whatever though

Why wouldn’t she be? Madison went back to her customer service hell, so Marie would theoretically go back to the hell she was in before the time reset period 

Stephen
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

I loved everything about this season, it's in my top 3 :giveup: 

SAME. I think my top 3 is Coven, Apocalypse, Hotel in that order. Hbu?

Regina George

Loved it. At first this season seemed slow but that finale was AMAZING until that last part with new baby being born.. Didn’t like it at all.. Other than that - probably the best finale since Asylum. 

FlopSlurper
22 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

SAME. I think my top 3 is Coven, Apocalypse, Hotel in that order. Hbu?

1- Asylum

2- Apocalypse

3- Freakshow/Coven can't decide :giveup:

Stephen
43 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Loved it. At first this season seemed slow but that finale was AMAZING until that last part with new baby being born.. Didn’t like it at all.. Other than that - probably the best finale since Asylum. 

Agree with every word! 

This season can be easily put in the top 3 of the show's best. It was messy and boring at times but overall, great storyline and perfect execution.

1. Asylum

2. Coven

3. Apocalypse 

zakariah

I feel like they ran out of budget for the witches vs anti-christ finale so they opted for mallory running him over instead :toofunny:

overall, I enjoyed the season but was pretty underwhelmed by the finale, I thought more would happen tbh

zakariah
3 hours ago, Raccoon said:

I enjoyed it overall but can't stop thinking about Moira's FINALLY-DESERVING happy ending being GONE since Madison going to the Murder House actually never gets to happen :messga:

#JusticeForMoira

IKR, sarah paulson’s directing effort was for nothing in the end :selena:

It was a good episode to a more or less half-assed season. Don’t get me wrong, I loved the character of Michael and Cody, seeing the witches back, Jessica and obviously episode 4-6 were a highlight. But overall, I think more thought should’ve been put into the execution and the plotting of the season. Ryan is stretched too thin because of the hundred projects he’s doing and he didn’t leave AHS in the most capable hands. But a season and crossover like this should’ve deserved more planning and a better execution. For example, better pacing (looking at you episode 7-9; plus there was barely any breathing room left; some stuff happened off screen etc.), better direction (Sarah really nailed episode 6 and invoked the classic AHS direction and cinematography), better writing (the new writers just doesn’t have that charm S1-S5 had and sometimes, their writing/dialogues is questionable) and again, better planning (they got most of the cast back but you had a feeling sometimes that they had to calculate to hell and back to just get a few scenes with some of them which is fine but if you’re planning to do something like this, you should to do it 100%). Anyway... It was good, it gave us some memorable scenes and characters but it didn’t live up to it’s full potential. Certainly better overall than Cult and Roanoke for me; in the middle it made feel like old AHS days.

I don't know; I didn't love it like you guys did. It felt a little anti-climactic. The season started off way stronger than I expected it to and I actually enjoyed most of it, but the finale wasn't spectacular enough for me, which is sad, especially considering it involved killing the literal antichrist. :saladga:

Archived