💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS Apocalypse Finale (Spoilers)

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

UWontUseMyMind
18 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

imo, the only good ending was for asylum, every single season they rush the last episode & completely ruin it :messga:

i'm all for witches winning, but by mallory running the antichrist over with a car? when we were expecting a huge witches vs. the devil fight since episode 4, and then this crap. meh.

The Freakshow finale was emotional and good too!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GoldenPonyboy
27 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

imo, the only good ending was for asylum, every single season they rush the last episode & completely ruin it :messga:

i'm all for witches winning, but by mallory running the antichrist over with a car? when we were expecting a huge witches vs. the devil fight since episode 4, and then this crap. meh.

The show being horror story i would not have minded her killing michael a little younger but i guess he didnt really have powers then either. I kinda wished we spent more time with mallory her character wasnt developed enough and i think thats the only big mistake of the season

Antichrist
Just now, GoldenPonyboy said:

The show being horror story i would not have minded her killing michael a little younger but i guess he didnt really have powers then either. I kinda wished we spent more time with mallory her character wasnt developed enough and i think thats the only big mistake of the season

on one side i like how they didn't push her in the center of the attention the whole seasons, but then again she's the ****ing supreme and all she got was the last episode, let's be honest :classy:

and the whole 'going back in time' thing was just too obvious for me, people have been speculating about that since the first episode and it's just too... bland for me, i wanted a bit more action & horror at the end, i guess :cryga:

Spoiler

honestly i just wanted daddy langdon to kill everyone & everything  :ladyhaha:

SPARTACUS

I was definitely the best episode of the season.  But not unlike the rest of the season, it was a yawn for me. :oops:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Mirrion Rizzons
42 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

actually i have 2 questions, how can the child of timothy and emily can be the antichrist ? neither of them is a ghost and nobody said that the house where they live is possessed by some satanic forces

maybe they were a backup plan, I mean michael did select them as having 'perfect DNA" so maybe that's why

SPARTACUS

Michael was nice to look at though. :shrug:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

ughhh if episodes 7-10 were revamped it would've been the best season imo.. they could've rushed the Meade episode and let this take more time, a more thorough ending. idk.. it was good! lots of iconic moments, I screamed when Madison's head just exploded, overall I liked it but could've been better. 

RahrahWitch

Okay one of the best seasons in a long time. I loved most of it, towards the end i was a bit scared that it'd all come loose in the last few episodes but even tough it was kind of anti climactic I feel like it finished somewhat strong.

So I'm guessing the next seasons are going to have to take place before 2025, since that's when we see the new Antichrist last.

Also guessing that the last season we get will be a similar style to this one, or they're going to ignore the fact that the antichrist is walking around since we now know all the seasons are in the same setting.

Awesome ending, only bothered about Mallory keeping Madison in hell for longer though she ****ing sacrificed herself for the coven.

And how Myrtle never lived to know that she saved the world. :saladga:

Chaotic finale, but I was really rooting for both :cryga:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

I hate that new antichrist eas bor at the end.... whole season kinda losses point because of it... expect that finale was amazing 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

GoldenPonyboy
2 hours ago, Antichrist said:

on one side i like how they didn't push her in the center of the attention the whole seasons, but then again she's the ****ing supreme and all she got was the last episode, let's be honest :classy:

and the whole 'going back in time' thing was just too obvious for me, people have been speculating about that since the first episode and it's just too... bland for me, i wanted a bit more action & horror at the end, i guess :cryga:

Reveal hidden contents

honestly i just wanted daddy langdon to kill everyone & everything  :ladyhaha:

Yeah the whole going back in time would have been better if there was a twist to it. We all knew it was going to happen so better make it interesting.  like maybe she went too far back so now she has to kill tate outside the house to prevent michael being born, or some other kind of unexpected challenge. Maybe she has to work with the ghost of murder house to trap his spirit there forever so another antichrist is never born.  However, the way she just drove over him back and forth was iconic and i actually enjoyed that scene. The showdown was also a bit disapointing but i guess special fx are expensive

Thomas P

I don’t know what crack you guys are smoking but this is the best finale they’ve had since the second season. They tied every loose end they had left, and everything for once in this show actually makes some ****ing sense. 

The ending had me shooooook. 

This season was amazing imo. Definitely the best season since coven and you can fight me if you don’t agree. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

TheJoanneJoker

The season was amazing, except the last 10 minutes of it.

The season literally got me extremely excited at the beginning, then left me hanging for like few episodes until this KICK ASS finale, just to let me down again.

The finale was great, did they really have to make the  very last 10 minutes of the season go that way?

:saladga:

phantasmas

can sum1 please list out to me who survived? or whos still dead.. ive been confused for the past 3 episodes becaus eof the whole time travel thing :huntyga: 

Archived